Request - Drabble Scott McCall

"Don't move..." Scott stood still and he placed a hand around your waist, pushing you behind his back.

You had no idea what was happening, you had no idea what he was hearing, what he was seeing, but all of a sudden a monster jumped from behind a car and you screamed. You wanted to warn Scott, wanted to tell him to run, but Scott was just staring at the beast and then he shook his head. You held your breath while his fingernails started growing, his teeth started sharpening, his face started changing.

The boy that had just held your hand was no longer a boy. The boy that had just held your hand was a monster.

You were now screaming even louder. Even if you had wanted to move, you had not been able to do so. Instead you closed your eyes and pressed your hands to your ears.

"(Y/N)?"

You didn't react on your name. You were trembling and shaking and one shiver after an other went down your spine. You had no idea how much time had passed.

"(Y/N), he's gone. We're safe now." Scott wrapped his arms around you and the back of his hand touched your cheek. "You can open your eyes, I look normal again." He spoke softly and eventually you did what he said.

"What was that..." You stuttered, trembling over your words and Scott caressed your hair and your face.

"That was a werewolf." He took a deep breath. "Come, I'll buy you a drink and then I'll explain you everything." He waited until you nodded. "I promise that I'll never hurt you." He kissed your forehead and you forced yourself to smile.

"I know."