Preference Teen Wolf Valentine's day

Scott

"To the most amazing human being ever. On this special day I want to let you know that I wouldn't know what to do without you. You make every day worth living. You help me to win fights I think I can't win. You're the reason that I can smile and feel happy. I hope we can have many many more Valentine's days together."

Stiles

"To (Y/N), I can't write down how important it is that you're always there for me and holding my hand and supporting me. I know that I ramble a lot and that this world is far from safe and that I was even afraid to trust you, but I want you to know that I'm really happy that you're mine now and I promise that nothing will happen to you."

Derek

"Dear (Y/N), I know that last year has not been easy for you. I have not been easy on you. I hope that you can understand that I was just trying to keep you safe. I'm thinking about you every day and I promise that I'll come back soon. Please take care of yourself and stay out of trouble. Call me if you need anything. I'll be there."

Isaac

"I really don't understand what has happened to me. I thought I'd never be happy again after everything that had happened, but you do make me happy. You're the reason I'm smiling in the morning and you're the reason I want to become a better version of me. I will do everything to make sure you won't go anywhere without me."

Lydia

"This amazing girl has finally found the one she was always looking for. You. We're the best couple I have ever seen and I even dare to say that the best part of me is you. Today is special, just like every other day with you is. And no, you don't need to worry that this card is all you'll get. I have something special prepared and I can't wait for you to see it!"