Drabble Bellamy Blake

You had followed Kane after the election was finished. The results hadn't shocked you that much after everything that had happened yesterday, but the fact that Bellamy was there with Pike had.

He had to see that this was not the way to go. He had seen who the Grounders where, hadn't he? He knew they weren't all bad? He knew Lincoln, had trained with the man, and now he was ready to betray all of that to follow someone who could only see black and white to destroy everything they had fought for? Everything Clarke had fought for?

You missed the whole three acts Pike did just after being named Chancellor, all you did was look at Bellamy. You didn't see the man you knew, you only saw how broken he was. You only saw how little fight there was left in him.

And then he left. He walked by you, as if he just didn't see you.

You weren't going to let that happen, so you grabbed his shoulder, forcing him to stand still. "This isn't you, Bellamy... please... don't do this."

He shook off your hand, but didn't walk further. He did actually face you, all the life, all the light gone from his eyes. "This is me, Y/N. What happened there in Mount Weather, that's just how it works down here. And if we don't do anything back, they'll do it again. And again. Until there's none of us left anymore." He turned his back on you and walked further.

You weren't going to let him go that easily and ran after him. "But Clarke..."

That name made him turn around brusquely. "Clarke isn't here. Clarke didn't have to stand up at a funeral from someone she cared about. I did. This is it, ok? I was a fool to think it could be done some other way, and you are as well. You'll see." With those words he walked off, and you were just too shocked to follow.

The Bellamy you thought you knew was gone.