Kol Mikaelson

You had begged Davina over and over again.

Over and over again she had said no, until Josh had told her that he would help her to make sure you would be safe.

You just had to see Kol again. You just had to know for sure that he was still there, still somewhere. You just had to kiss his lips, had to hold him for one more moment so you could deal with real life again.

"Darling? What the hell are you doing here?"

You heard his voice before you could see him and a huge smile spread across your face. "Kol!" You yelled and you turned around to wrap your arms around his neck. You felt how his arms slid around your waist and after he had tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, he kissed your lips.

"How did you get here?" He seemed surprised, but happy at the same time and you felt how you let out a relieved sigh. He was fine. He was here. He was not gone. It was still possible to get him back.

"Davina and Josh helped me." You started crying from happiness and Kol shook his head, wiping the tears away with his thumbs.

"Promise me you'll never do something stupid like this again! If I come back you need to be alive and unharmed, do you hear me?"

You nodded, but it didn't matter what he said. You had seen him again, you had kissed him again and you had held him again. That was all you needed.

"How long do we have?" Kol winked and you bit your lip.

"30 minutes." You smiled and you saw how Kol grinned, before he lifted you up.

"That will be enough to have some fun together, love."