Chapter Five

picture: the savage himself mickey milkovich

Who did what to Mandy Milkovich?" Fiona asked once we were inside.

Ian was sitting on the couch, frantically trying to zip up his pants, and Carl was at the kitchen table with his action figures, unaware of what was happening.

"Ian, what the fuck? Did she try to blow you too?" I shouted.

His face was red and I could almost laugh at the situation. But I was too angry.

"Well, um...she came in to talk to me at work today and she asked if we could hang out and I said no, so she left but when I got off work, she was waiting for me and she walked home with me, came inside, we were watching TV and then she came onto me. I pushed her off, she got offended and started yelling and crying and ran out." Ian explained.

I noticed that Ian left out the part that he was gay and he was fucking Kash, and that's why he wasn't interested in Mandy. I assumed Fiona didn't know.

"Oh my god, alright. I'm going to bed. I'm fucking wiped. Carl, bed, now." Fiona ordered to the little boy in the kitchen. Carl took his action figures and ran upstairs and Fiona said goodnight to Ian and I. Once I knew she was in her room, I went over to Ian and sat next to him on the couch.

"Fiona doesn't know you're gay, does she?" I asked softly.

He shook his head.

"You and Lip are the only ones that know."

I nodded.

"Well, at least Mandy won't be coming around here anymore, since you totally blew her off." I said, laughing. Ian chuckled.

Once we stopped laughing, I turned to look at him.

"I got fired from work today." I said.

Ian sighed and gave me a sympathetic look.

"I'm sorry." He said sincerely.

I shrugged, then suddenly, I had an idea.

"Hey, do you think Kash and Linda would let me work at the store with you?" I asked. "I feel horrible for letting everyone down, and I want to make it up to Fiona by getting another job. I told her I would."

Ian looked thoughtful, then he nodded.

"Yeah probably, I mean, I have to talk to them about it tomorrow when I go in for work. You can come with me tomorrow."

I smiled and gave my brother a hug.

"Thanks, Ian!"

He laughed.

"No problem."

We spent the next hour or so talking about my date with Zack and how things were going with Ian and Kash, then we both went up to bed.

*

I woke up the next morning shivering. I debated on rolling myself in my blankets and going back to sleep, using my body heat to keep me warm, but Fiona would probably wake me up in the next half hour or so if I didn't get up now.