Chapter-37 *Clubbing, plan and heartbreak*✔

>> Nina in the Banner>>

*Jessica's P.O.V*

It was mid November and the temperature had started to fall.

It wasn't easy to convince Nina about Max being a nice and perfect guy for me, but after few hours of little arguments, she finally gave in and accepted it. To acquiesce her, I decided to go to clubbing with her, which was obviously Max's plan. She was shocked for few minutes and literally faked a mini heart attack. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her childish behaviour. Although, it wasn't her fault. She was aware of my non-existent party interests and now I was the one who suggested it.

"Nina, I just want you two to get along. So it's a little celebration. Max also wanted to meet you. Now, please say, yes?" I begged her again but she just shook her head.

Ugh! It's so hard to convince this girl, I wondered how Jake was doing it so well! I didn't know why I had to be friends with someone who was more stubborn than me.

"But I'm not interested in his friendship,” she said in a stubborn tone and crossed her arms.

"Please, Nina. He is now my boyfriend and you are my best friend. You have to give it a try, for me. You will surely like him."

"Yeah, of course." She huffed.

"Nina." I scolded her.

"Fine, but don't expect much from me. I still can't believe you are dating that jerk." She shook her head.

"Neither do I," I mumbled.

"Did you said something?"

"Nothing. Now get ready, we don't have much time left."

She nodded, walking towards her room.

I sighed in relief. Half of the plan was successful now. I just hoped Max would do his part too. I didn't know what he was going to do today, but I knew whatever he had planned must have been solid and full-proofed. It was my natural trust in Max. He wouldn't disappoint me.

Absentmindedly, I grabbed a cream A-line knee length dress and paired it up with black designer tights. I put on some make-up and decided to leave my hair down. After grabbing my purse and phone, I locked my room and went towards Nina's room.

She opened it immediately, looking beautiful in a black short dress with natural make-up. She gave me a questioning look after glancing at my outfit. "Why tights?"

"I don't wear dresses." I shrugged.

"It's a dress, babe. But you made the wrong combination by putting on tights." She pointed out.

"I know." I sighed. "But I'm not comfortable wearing the single piece."

"You have a boyfriend now, so get used to it." She winked.

"What's with 'boyfriend?' He has to accept me the way I am." I scoffed.

She chuckled, "We'll see about that."

"What do you mean?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I mean," she pinched my nose and continued. "Very soon, you are going to come to me begging and pleading. You’re gonna need my advice for your dates and parties. As your fashion sense is zero, you will surely need my designing ideas," she said dramatically and grabbed her purse.

"Are you trying to insult me?" I faked a hurt expression and leaned against the door.

"I'm stating the truth, babe." She pinched my cheeks and ran outside.

"I'm going to kill you." I shouted and followed her.

******

When we reached the bar, everyone was practically drunk and lost in their partners.