Bonus chapter - 4

Not edited. Ignore the mistakes.

Read the author note at the end. It's very important.

Enjoy

****************************

*Jessica P.O.V*

"Ugh, why the hell they can't shut up," I scoffed, rolling over in my slovenly sheets as the sunlight hissed at my face

"You can't blaim them swty. It's your marriage after all. You can't expect them to chat in low voices." She pokes my side.

My eyes opened, my eyelashes faintly batting against my lids when I blinked. Then I looked at Mahi who was grinning widely. "It's the least they can do after our last night dancing session. We danced till 2 a.m yaar... And now it's what," I stopped and turned around to check my phone, noticing the big 8 figure at the home screen. My jaw dropped as I rubbed my temples. "Dammit! Tell them to talk quietly. I need my beauty sleep yaar," I pouted and fell back to the bed. Sleep drags me backward until...

Mahi chuckled, laying besides me. "C'mon jazz. Let them enjoy yaar. You know, it's the perfect occasion for our relatives to have a get together."

"Get together?" I shifted, raising my eyebrows at her. "Or gossips? Or should I say bitching?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "You're also going to be a part of them."

"Ah! Please." I waved my hand and got up, realizing the fact that Mahi did this purposefully. "I'm not gonna be a part of their gossip club, but you are heading into the right direction."

"What do you mean?" Mahi puzzled.

"Drop the act. I know you were trying to wake me up by pushing me in their stupid club." I gave her a pointed look. 

"Well, I was getting bore and your others friends are also sleeping. So..."

I huffed and closed my eyes, "It's my last day here. Let me sleep yaar."

"Exactly. It's your last day with us," she mumbled quietly.

My eyes shot open and I cursed mentally realising how selfish I was being. I looked at Mahi and noticed how upset she was.

I know it's too early to be up, but I've waited for this day for so long and now when it's time, I shouldn't waste it in bed.

"Mahi..." I started but cut off with the laughter of Mahi. I furrowed my eyebrows and gave her a confused look.

"Well, I was using the upset card and you just fell for it," she giggled and took few breathe to calm down her laughter.

I stared at her, catching the lie behind this lame excuse but didn't say anything. I didn't want to make her more upset. I shook my head. "Whatever," I replied, sticking out my tongue and got up.

My muscles felt weak, just like my energy. I let out an exasperated sigh, groaning as I rolled off from the bed to use the washroom.

"I'm going downstairs, if you need anything, just call me," Mahi said and walked towards the door.

"Nah, I'll be down in fifteen minutes," I shouted and closed the door.

I leaned towards the door and took a deep sighed. Then my eyes shifted to the mirror and became with the glassy layer of tears. As I blinked, they dripped from my eyelids, slid down my cheeks. My lower lip quivered as words slowly made their way out of my mouth, "This is my last day here."

*****

After taking a long shower, I dressed up in a long anarkali blue dress and went to downstairs.