Chapter 12 ~ Just a Game

Lucy POV

     2 a.m. Sleep was beginning to tug on my eyelids as I sat on the couch in the living room of Lisanna's house. I had changed into my fluffy pajama pants and a tank top and was now contently watching the boys fight over the last box of cookies. Chuckling as Natsu ran off screaming with Gray's pants and the box of cookies I turned to my best friend. "So you and Gajeel?" I smirked.

     Levy's face turned a deep shade of red, "What? No! Not like that! He's just really chill that's all. Different from my other guy friends and it's a relief to not be followed around like Jet and Droy do." Jet and Droy were Levy's friendly "stalkers". They had a "secret" crush on her so they followed her everywhere and tried to do everything with her. 

     I laughed, drunk with drowsiness. Suddenly, Lisanna was dragging Natsu back into the living room by his hair as he kept a death grip on the pants and cookies. She let him go, and his head met the wood floor with a thud. "Let's play Truth or Dare!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands together. 

     "Juvia wants to play!" the blue haired water mage jumped up from Gray's side, where she had been comforting him. 

     "Then it's settled! Everyone get in a circle on the floor!" 

     The boys began moving the furniture around to make room for a small circle of nine teenagers. After we were all seated, Lisanna started, "Okay! Gray, truth or dare?"

     He groaned, "Dare." 

     "Aw that's no fun! Fine, I dare you to... keep on all your clothes all night," Lisanna smiled when Gray slowly got up and got his pants from Natsu. I had slowly figured out Gray has a bad habit of stripping randomly and not noticing. It just happens. So this was going to be a real challenge for him. 

     The black haired boy fell back to the floor, looking oddly uncomfortable to have to stay fully clothed. "Natsu, truth or dare?"

     "Dare!" his lips curled into a challenging side smile. I knew Natsu would never refuse a chance to pass a challenge from Gray. 

     Gray's lips slowly lifted into the same smile, "I dare you to sing a song for us." 

     Natsu's eyes widened, then closed to slits. "That's funny. What's the dare?" 

     "That's it."

     "No way."

     "You're refusing a dare?"

     "Yep. I will not sing." 

     "Fine then," Gray crawled over to Natsu and whispered something in his ear. Fear crossed Natsu's face and the color drained from his cheeks, then reappeared, brighter and redder. 

     Natsu was muttering obscenities as Gray moved away, inviting him to stand up. I was trying my hardest not to laugh at his belligerent attitude at a task that seemed so modest compared to what could've happened. 

     The pink haired boy walked around to the back of the couch and sat down, "You never said I had to be in sight or even if I have to sing loud." 

     I glanced back over to Gray, who was sharing even evil smile with Lisanna. "Fine. Natsu come back for now, but you're not out of the park yet. Just wait 'til later." 

     Natsu sulked back around to us and plopped onto the floor. "I don't like this game!" he whined dramatically. I couldn't hold my laughs back any longer and apparently, neither could Levy. We were both clutching our stomachs, rolling with laughter at the scene that had just gone down. Others joined in, chuckling slightly, but never laughing as hard as Levy and I. However, I happened to catch a glimpse of Lisanna's face, which was drenched in anger at us ruining her fun. Her inner demon was coming out. I quickly sat up, dragging Levy with me and coughed a little apology.