Jealous

Jealous

     With rehearsals for the tour that starts in a week just a few hours away, Jade was spending the day with Sam. They were walking through Manchester with Starbucks cups in their hands while Sam was telling her the basics of the Digitized tour. Jade just smiled as she saw the excitement on his face and in his voice.

     "Is it fun?" She asks, making him look down at her confused. "Touring. You've been on two now, yeah?"

    He nods. "Yeah, it's great. Get's a little tiring doing the same thing nights in a row, but it's fun. You'll love it." He says, placing his hand gently on her back.

     She smiles and leans into his side, making Sam wrap his arm around her waist. He frowns as he looks down at her, not wanting her so close.

     "Hey babe, what time do I have to take you to the arena?"

     "About two more hours. What do you want to do until then?" She asks curiously.

     He shrugs in response. "I don't care, anything you want?"

     Jade stops walking and grabs his hand to stop him, her smile widening like the cheshire cat. "Anything?"

     Sam immediately frowns, wondering just how much he's gotten her to fall for him. "Uh, depends on what you want?" He says nervously.

     "Teach me how to dance!"

     He sighs, relieved that she didn't want anything intimate, but then frowns at her request. "No."

     "Why?" She frowns, dragging it out.

     "I don't like dancing unless I'm on stage, or with the lads."

     "But I'm your girlfriend." She says, smiling again.

     He shakes his head. "Sorry, unless you turn yourself into a boy and join Diversity, you'll only see me on stage."

     "Do you really want that?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

     "No." He says, intwining their fingers as they start walking again.

     "Please? It'll be fun!"

     "Jade, you know how to dance." He chuckles, remembering a few of their performances he got glimpses of from X Factor.

     "But not like Diversity." She winks. "Come on, I want to show off to everyone." She pleads.

     "No Jade, it's weird. Come on, let's talk about something else now. How many songs have you got for your album finished?"

     She frowns at his rejection, but sighs. "About two or three?"

     "Seriously? Haven't you girls been writing since being on the show?"

     "Yeah, but this stuff takes time. You want to be sure it's right. I'm still worried about the ones we have, not sure our mixers will like them?"

     "They'll love them. They helped you win didn't they?" He states, annoyed at the answer.

     She shrugs and frowns, looking down at the pavement ahead of her.

     At her sudden silence Sam looks down and sees worry and fear etched on her face. He frowns as he sees her upset and rubs her hand. "It'll be great babe. Why don't you sing a piece and I'll judge it?"

     She lightly chuckles and shakes her head. "You can't hear anything until July. But, if you teach me a few moves I might be able to secretly sing to you?" She smirks, looking up at him.