Don't Touch My Biscuits!

     While Little Mix had only three more shows for the X Factor tour, Sam came down to Brighton with Ellie to see Jade and the girls. He was annoyed at the fact that he would have to sit and listen to the girls sing for nearly a half an hour, and even more annoyed that he had to sit through The Risk. Before meeting Derry, he had no problem with the band. He actually liked them. But the boy just angered him so much he could barely hear the name without wanting to punch someone.

    Ellie, however, was jumping up and down in her seat as she expressed her excitement to see both bands and her other favourites from the show. Despite her brother telling her not to listen to the boyband, she ignored him, stating that she had the right to listen to whoever she wanted to without having to care about someone else's opinion.

     When Sam pulled into the parking lot Ellie grabbed her passes and jumped out the car, running inside without bothering to wait for him.

     Jade was chasing Perrie around the large semi-crowded area after she stole her biscuits. Jade had an obsession with them, and everybody knew that. But when she was nervous, she had a massive craving for them. She would just sit on a couch with loud music in her ears and Sudoku book in her hand while she ate them.

     But when she got to their dressing room she found that Perrie had eaten half of them, thinking they were the extra box that she shared with Jesy and Leigh-Anne. "Perrie!" Jade screamed, running through the food area. "I need biscuits! Give me the rest of them! They mine!" She groans.

     "No! You're going to kill me when I stop!" Perrie calls as she continues running, believing that Jade will harm her.

     "Not if you give them back!"

     "Liar!"

     Jade groans and begins catching up with her as Perrie grows tired from running and slows. "Perrie!" She cries.

     Perrie runs through another door and sees Marcus, planning to hide behind him for safety. But just before she reaches him, Jade jumps on her back and tackles her to the ground. "Ow! Jade!"

     "Give them back!" She reaches her arms under Perrie to take them from her hand, but Perrie doesn't let go.

     "Get off of me!"

     "Not until you give them back!"

     "Get off of me and I will!"

     Marcus runs over and pries Jade off of the tired Perrie. "Calm down! What are you angry about?"

     "She stole me biscuits!" Jade frowns.

     Marcus widens his eyes and looks over at Perrie. "Are you serious?! Do you not remember what she did to me when I had one?!"

     "I thought these ones were mine!" She defends.

     "You could've given them to me after I came in!" Jade exclaims. "Why did you run?!"

     "Because I wanted more." Perrie shrugs, taking another from the box and popping it in her mouth. 

     "PERRIE!" Jade screams, jumping to lunge at her.

    "Whoa, Jade calm down!" Marcus calls, pulling her back. "Listen, I have an unopened bag in my room, do you want those?"

     Jade smiles brightly and nods. "You sure?"

     He nods. "I don't think Little Mix would do well with only three girls. And if you murder Pez, you might get kicked out. Then it would only be two." He chuckles, rubbing her back. "I'll go get them for you." He kisses her cheek and walks off to his dressing room.