Doubt

Doubt

     Jade was sitting with Perrie singing a song off their album while they waited for Perrie's best friend Katherine to come over. There was a carnival just outside of South Shields and the three girls wanted to go together before Jade and Perrie had to leave.

     Perrie lowered the volume of We Are Who We Are and turned to the purple haired girl laying upside down on her bed making her laugh. "What are you doing?"

     "I got uncomfortable." Jade shrugs, the movement nearly making her fall.

    Perrie sighs and pats her shoulder, which Jade frowns at. "Anyways, are you sure you don't want to bring Leoni with us? We're only in Shields for a few more days, then who knows when we'll be back home."

    Jade nods and rolls over to sit up straight. "Leoni's going to a birthday party today. I'll probably  take her and a few friends before we go if she wants to."

     "More than once in three days?" She chuckles.

     "There's nothing wrong with that! Some people have gone everyday that it's been open." Jade defends, sticking her tongue out at the blonde.

     "Whatever. I'm just saying, I'd get bored of it."

     "You get bored at a lot of things." Jade says as she messes with the mohawk-style Perrie had done minutes earlier.

     "Hey!" She screeches, jumping away and smacking Jade's hand away.

     "Oh relax Pezza, you used so much hairspray it should hold for a week." Jade giggles.

     As Perrie's voice fades in the music, the sound of a phone ringing soon plays and Jade grins as she walks over to turn it up. The girls began singing along to How Ya Doin'? and danced around Perrie's room.

     Once it got to Perrie's solo, the door opened and in walked a blonde girl who stared at the two girls that were doing strange dances. She sighs and shook her head at her best friend, not being that surprised at her behavior.

     "Katherine!" Perrie squealed, running over and pulling her into a hug. "Took you long enough to get here." She teases.

     "Sorry. I had to help my cousin with something, and on the way here somebody's car in front of me broke down and it took him forever to get it moved!" Katherine sighs. The unfamiliar music soon settles in her mind and she recognizes the girls voice. "Is this your song?"

     "Yup." Perrie smiles. She walks over and shuts the CD player off. "But sadly you're not allowed to hear it. You're lucky you got that bit."

     Katherine chuckles and nods. "Well I liked that bit. Soon-to-be number one, I predict."

     As the two blondes chat, Jade's phone rings and she pulls it out to see Sam calling. She quickly excused herself and walked down to the empty living room as she answered the phone. "Hello, SuperSam!"

     "Hello, Wonder Jade." Sam chuckles lightly. "What are you doing, love? I'm bored and in need of me woman."

     "Your woman?" Jade questions, laughing at his comment.

     "Yes."

     She chuckles and smiles into the phone. "Well, I'm about to leave with Perrie and her friend. We're going to a carnival." She says excitedly.

     "Sounds fun. Wish I could go with you." He mumbles.

     Jade frowns as she notices his sad tone. "Is something wrong, Sam?"

     "I'm just having a bad day, needed to hear your voice." Sam sighs.

     Jade lightly smiles. "Well, you can hear my voice anytime you like." She offers. "What's so bad about your day? I thought you were going on stage tonight, shouldn't you be excited."

     "I was." He mutters.

     Jade frowns, trying to think of what could have him so upset. A certain blonde girl comes to her mind and she sighs. "Does this have to do with your ex?" With no response and only silence, Jade knows she's right. "It does." She mumbles. "What happened?"

     Sam groans, not wanting to tell Jade about what she had said. "She just said a few things."

     "About us?" Jade asks. "Sam, love, just ignore her. She's just a jealous ex, it's not like she can actually hurt us."

     "Yeah, about that." He coughs. "She um, she, well, she kinda threatened you."

     "What? Threaten how?"

     "I don't know? She just said that she'll do anything to get me back, no matter who gets hurt. She didn't say your name, but I know it was directed at you."

     Jade sighs and takes a seat on the couch. "Sam, I'm going to be alright. We're not even going to be in the same place as each other for a very long time. I'm going out of the country with the girls for a while, I highly doubt she'll sly out and find me just to threaten me."

     Sam frowns and looks down, hating the reference of her leaving. "I know."

     "So then why are you upset? She can't do anything to us."

     "I know." He sighs. "But, Jade, she said more."

     "Just ignore it."

     "I can't. Not this." He frowns.

     "Why? What'd she say?"

     "She just mentioned that you're in Little Mix. And that Little Mix is going to become huge and go every where."

     Jade raises an eyebrow in confusion. "What does that have to do with us?"

     "Babe, you're going to be away for so long. We hardly get to see each other now and you're still working on getting you debut single out. How often am I going to see you when your album's out and you're gone to every country? When you're touring?"

     Jade frowns, never thinking about all the time they'll be apart. "You love me, don't you?"

     "Of course."

     "I love you, too. You just have to trust that we'll make it work. Don't let this stuff get to you, because that is only going to make things worse. Just stop thinking and let things happen. It'll be so much easier that way."

     "I guess." Sam sighs, still upset and nervous about their future. "I should probably go, Terry's calling me."

     "Alright, I'll call you soon. I love you, Sammy."

     "I love you too. Have fun with the girls."

     "I will. Try to cheer up, babe."

     "I'll try." He sighs.

     Jade frowns and ends the call sadly, upset that he's having doubts. Especially when they're doubts that he didn't have until Elizabeth showed up.

~

~Question Of The Chapter~

What did Sam call Jade when she answered the phone?