Changes

Changes

     After the encore of the show had ended, all of acts got off stage and went back to their dressing room to change out of their concert clothes. Despite being on a high from the excitement of just coming off stage, Perrie slumped onto the couch after changing into a dress.

     "You alright Pezza?" Jesy asks as she pulls on her coat.

     "Yeah." She sighs. "It's just, we only have a few shows left after this. Who knows when we'll ever all be together again? Not everybody's been signed, and even if they were there's no guarantee that we'll all remain friends like this."

     The other three frown as the reality of it hits them.

     "At least we'll still have each other." Jade smiles, kissing Perrie's cheek. "And we'll always be together."

     "Yeah, don't you worry Perrie Winkle." Jesy smiles. "After this, we finally get to properly work on our album, and record the few that we've finished."

    "I guess. I'm just going to miss everybody."

     "So am I." Leigh-Anne sighs. "But there's always our phones and twitters."

     "Yeah, this won't be the last time we see them." Jade says as sits up, clasping her braces to her skirt. "I'll be back in a minute, I'm going to find Sam and Ellie."

     "Hurry up." Perrie frowns. "My depressing mood may drive me to wanting biscuits.

     Jade glares at the now smirking girl and turns to leave. As she walks towards the backstage door, she sees Derry happily on the phone, thanking somebody before hanging up.

     "Hey Derry." She smiles. "What's got you excited?"

     "I just got off the phone with our manager."

     "Manager?" She questions. "When did you lot get a manager?"

     "Just now! The Risk has been signed!" He cheers.

     Jade shrieks and jumps forward, tightly hugging him. "I told you! There was no reason to be nervous and upset, I told you! I knew it would happen!"

     He smiles and hugs her back. "Thanks, I was really doubting it."

     Jade shakes her head and pulls back from the hug to look at him. "Well you shouldn't have. You boys are amazing, the label would have to deaf not to see that."

    He raises an eyebrow and laughs. "I think you mean blind?"

     "No, deaf."

     "But,-"

     "Oh just go with it! You got signed!" She shouts, hugging him again. "I wonder if we'll do a collaboration together?"

     Derry chuckles and shakes his head. "As fun as that sounds, I have a feeling that our albums will have completely different sounds. I don't think it'll mix."

     "Even a little?" She winks.

     He laughs and shakes his head. "No. It would be fun though."

     Jade nods in agreement. When Derry's smile fades, she looks at him confused. "What?"

     "Boyfriend doesn't look too happy." He chuckles.

     She turns around and sees Sam glaring at the boy, soon locking eyes with her. Jade sighs and turns back to Derry. "I seriously don't understand his jealousy? He's so convinced that I'm going to leave him for somebody else."