Apologies

Apologies

     After being told by the boys of Diversity, - except for Ashley who was no longer involved with the bet because of his thoughts on it - Sam had to go and find Jade to apologize for making her upset.

     When he had finally gotten to the hotel and up to her room, he knocked on the door holding a boquet in his other hand. He waited outside the door for a few minutes before coming to the realization that she either wasn't there, or had looked through the peephole and chose to ignore him.

     "Sam?" A familiar voice calls, making the Essex boy tense and immediately frown.

     Sam turns around and glares at Derry. "What do you want?"

     "Nothing. Why are you here? I thought you weren't going to be here for a few weeks?" Derry questions.

     "I came early. I'm looking for Jade, I assume you know where she is?"

     "No? Just because I like her doesn't mean I'm going to watch her every move."

     Sam's anger grows and he almost drops the flowers to attack him, but two girls come walking down the hall and Derry smirks.

     "Hi Sam!" Jesy smiles when she sees him.

     Jade frowns and looks down.

     Derry looks at her confused, then notices the flowers and understands why he has them. "Oh, this is perfect." He chuckles, opening a door behind him and stepping inside.

     "Jesy, can you give us a minute?" Jade asks quietly.

     "Um, sure?" She slowly backs away and goes to Leigh-Anne's room.

     Jade sighs and pulls out her room key, that the maid had gotten her, and unlocks the door. "What are you doing here Sam? Don't you have a show to get ready for?"

     Sam frowns and follows her inside. "Yes, but I wanted to make sure things were okay with us."

     "You could've called."

     "But I didn't." He holds the boquet out to her and Jade looks down at them confused.

     "What are these for?" She asks as she takes them, lightly bringing them to her nose and smiling at the scent.

     "They're just a part of my apology. I'm really sorry Jade, I didn't mean to upset you."

     "I'm not upset." She sighs. "I just don't understand why you won't kiss me? I'm pretty insecure when it comes to boys and relationships; I just feel as if something is wrong with me. You do want to be with me, don't you?"

     "Of course." He lies, taking a seat on the bed and pulling her down next to him. "You're amazing Jade, any guy would be lucky to have you. And gladly, I'm that guy."

     Jade smiles and takes his hand. "Thanks, but if anything I'm the lucky one. You're so nice to me, and funny, and sweet."

     Sam looks down and begins to feel a new feeling. Guilt.

     He shakes it off and looks down at Jade, remembering what Warren had told him. "When are you free again? Not just one day."

     "I don't know? Maybe when the tour is over?"

     "Well tell me when you have time off. You and I are jetting off somwehere."

     Jade smiles brightly and looks up at him excited. "Really?! Where are we going?"