Just Ignore Them

Just Ignore Them

     When Jade woke up in the morning, she found that she was alone. She quickly got into the shower and changed before leaving her room in search of the girls. She knocked on the door to the room that Jesy and Perrie shared, and it opened to the blonde herself.

     "Morning baba." Perrie greets happily. "Have a good night?"

     "Yes." She smiles. "Did you?"

     Perrie shrugs and moves to the side so Jade can come in. "I just sat in bed all night watching movies."

     Jade raises an eyebrow and smirks. "Don't lie to me Pezza, I saw your texts. You were on a date last night."

     Perrie blushes and looks down. "No I wasn't." She says shyly. "Come on, the girls and I have something we want to show you." She pulls Jade to where the beds are and they sit on Jesy's bed.

     Leigh-Anne has a notebook in her lap and Jesy is quietly singing.

     Jade listens to the lyrics and smiles. "That's really pretty Jesy, what song is that?"

     "A Little Mix original." She winks.

     "You have an idea for a new song?" Jade asks excitedly, soon remembering that she had one of her own.

     "Yup. You inspired it." Perrie smiles.

     "Me? How?" She asks confused.

   "Yesterday when I was going on about missing everybody, you told me that we'll always be together. The words got stuck in my head, and now we're trying to write a song about the four of us." Perrie explains.

     "Key word; trying." Jesy frowns. "We've got a lot, but now we're drawing a blank and only have half a song."

     Leigh-Anne looks up and smiles. "Jade has a song. Why don't we take a look at that, and then come back to this one? We're stressing too much on it."

     Jade looks at Leigh-Anne confused. "How did you know about my song?"

     "You fell asleep so I put your journal away, took a quick peek inside." She explains.

     "You wrote something Poopey?" Jesy asks, closing her notebook and sitting up straight.

     "Yes." She smiles brightly.

     "Do you want to tell them what inspired that song?" Leigh-Anne laughs.

     "Sam." She blushes.

     "You wrote a song about him?!" Jesy and Perrie coo.

     "Can we hear it?" Leigh-Anne asks. "Paper doesn't have a rhythm."

     "Yeah, just let me go get me book." Jade says, standing up and going back to her room.

~*~

     After Jade sang a few lines and the chorus of her song, the girls clapped and cheered for her.

     "Babe that is perfect!" Jesy exclaims. "Can it be an album song, or is it personal?"

     Jade shrugs and closes her book. "If you girls want to record it, then we can. I don't mind."

     "I would love to record that!" Leigh-Anne says with a bright smile. "It sounds like some of our other songs, it would fit perfectly."

     Jade blushes and hides her hands in her sleeves. "It isn't that good."

     "You're crazy, that song is amazing. And Sam is going to love it." She winks.

     "Wait, both of you slow down!" Perrie exclaims. "Did you not listen to the lyrics?!" Perrie turns to face Jade with curious eyes. "You said 'love' multiple times, do you love Sam?"