Places To Go

Places To Go

    After Jesy and Leigh-Anne had woken up and gotten dressed, they went to wake the other two girls. While Jesy went to Perrie's room, expecting a fight from the blonde, Leigh-Anne had gone to Jade's.

     The light from behind the curtains in Jade's room made it able for Leigh-Anne to walk in the room without having to worry about tripping on anything or turning the light on, she knew that would make Jade grumpier than usual.

     As she got to the bed she noticed Jade cuddled up to Sam as he held onto her. She hated that she had to take Jade from this, but knew they'd get in trouble if she let the purple-haired girl sleep in.

     Leigh-Anne sat on the edge of the bed and lightly shook Jade, careful not to wake Sam. "Jade, it's time to wake up." She calls softly. With a groan from the bed and Jade stirring, Leigh-Anne shook her again. "Hey, we have a few interviews to do today, you need to get up and ready."

     Jade's eyes fluttered open and the first thing she saw was Sam sleeping beside her. She smiled and ignored Leigh-Anne as she continued to cuddle him.

     Leigh-Anne sighs and shakes her head. "I know you're awake, now get out of bed before I go get a glass of water and wake the both of you."

     "But I'm comfortable." Jade yawns and attempts to roll onto her back but Sam's arm holds her down.

     "I know, but we have to get going. Come on, get up."

     "Fine." She slowly moves Sam's arm off of her and climbs out of bed. "Happy?"

     "Yes. But I'll be ecstatic once you're dressed and in the car." Leigh-Anne quickly kisses Jade's cheek before leaving the room.

     Jade goes to the bathroom and takes a quick shower before changing. She quickly brushes through her hair and applies light make up before leaving the bathroom where she sees Sam still sleeping.

     She lightly frowns at the fact that she has to leave him. She goes to the desk and writes a quick note for him that explained why she'd be gone when he woke up. Once she sets it on the dresser she goes downstairs where the girls are eating.

     Jesy looks up at Jade and smirks. "Morning, Leigh-Anne says we have a guest?"

     "We only slept." Jade says quickly, not wanting the girls to get the wrong idea.

     "Only slept? You two were drinking a lot last night." Leigh-Anne states. "Maybe you just don't remember it."

     Jade frowns and glares at the girls. "I'm not that stupid. I didn't want Sam driving so late so I told him he could stay. We went to bed right after, I swear."

     Perrie lightly chuckles and jumps off the stool. "I'm pretty sure they're just messing with you." She pinches Jade's cheek before setting her plate in the sink.

     Jade looks at the annoyed. "I don't tease you when your boyfriends stay the night." She says indirectly to the three of them.

     Jade quickly leaves the subject and grabs a banana to eat on their way to the radio interview, happily daydreaming about Sam.

***

     After Sam had woken up and read Jade's good morning note, he started driving back home. The only thing he could think about was how comfortable he felt with Jade sleeping in his arms, and that he never wanted to go back to sleeping alone. Well, that was one of the only things. The other thing on his mind was what he would tell the boys when he got home.