December

December

     After performing at the 2012 Jingle Bell Ball, Little Mix were now taking a one month break to enjoy the holidays. Jesy and Leigh-Anne were staying at their flat for a few days before they'd leave with their boyfriends and family. Perrie was at home being cared for by her family after getting her tonsils taken out, and Jade was going through her things in her flat.

     She was going to South Shields the next morning and although she already has clothes and essentials at her family's house, she wanted to bring stuff with her. In the midst of packing, the doorbell rang and she set the few sweaters in her arms down, going downstairs.

     Jade unlocked the door and opened it to see Sam holding a small envelope in his hand. "Hello, gorgeous." He winks and leans down to quickly kiss her.

     "Hi. Sorry if the place is a bit messy, I'm trying to gather things to take with me to South Shields." She blushes.

     Sam looks around the flat confused. "Jade, the only thing I see out of place is a couch pillow on the floor?"

     "I meant my bedroom." She shuts the door and takes his hand as they start going upstairs. "So, what brings you here today?"

     "Can't a guy come visit his girl without reason?"

     "I suppose." She smiles.

     Sam places a hand on her back and lightly rubs it, holding the envelope out in front of her. "Actually, I wanted to give this to you. I was originally going to give it to you on Christmas, but then realized that'd be a little too late and you'd be upset for not having a warning."

     Jade takes the envelope and curiously opens it. "What is it?"

     "A little birthday present." He winks.

     She grins and soon pulls out a few papers, seeing them as two tickets to Paris, and temporary passes for Disneyland. "You're taking me to Disneyland?!" She asks, squealing from excitement. "Sam, you didn't have to do this." She says, turning to him with a happy smile.

     "Yes I did." He states. "It's your birthday, you deserve it. Besides, I still owe you a trip someplace."

     "What do you mean?" She asks, confused by his statement.

     "Remember when you were on the X Factor tour and I promised I'd take you somewhere?" He asks, making her nod as she remembers. "Well, that didn't happen because of the whole cheating with Derry thing."

     "I didn't cheat." Jade frowns and angrily folds her arms.

    "I know. But at the time I was so jealous and thought you'd leave me at any moment, so I let myself believe it. And it caused us to miss our trip." He says. "I'm sorry."

     "No, it's alright." She caresses his cheek and lightly smiles. "All of that's in the past now, and I'm extremely happy right here in the present." Jade places her hands on his shoulder and leans in, softly pressing her lips to his. "I love you."

     "I love you too." Sam kisses her shoulder and they soon part with a smile. "Do you want to take a little break from packing?"

     Jade bites her lip and looks at the bag on her bed with clothes surrounding it. "Maybe for a little bit. What do you have in mind, Sammy?"

     "Well, first, I have another present for you." He winks, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small velvet box.

     Jade widens her eyes and gasps. "Sam!"