Stay With Me

Stay With Me

    After nearly a month of promoting in Australia, Little Mix were finally going back to the UK. The girls decided to go to Mahiki that night to celebrate being back, and the release of the Wings music video the following day.

     But before they got ready to go Perrie and Leigh-Anne had gone to see one of Leigh-Anne's friends who offered to watch their dogs while they were away, and Jade and Jesy were going to eat after the long plane ride.

     As they walked the short trip they got stopped by a few fans asking for pictures and autographs. The two girls still found it a bit surreal, but loved the feeling and happily did as the fans asked. Once they said their goodbyes, Jade and Jesy continued their way to Nando's.

     Once they got their table and ordered, they sat talking about random things. Jesy was mindlessly stirring her soda with a straw. "When do we start our radio interviews?"

     "In the morning." Jade sighs, feeling exhausted from all the work they've done. "I was really hoping we could come home and just get at least a few days off."

     "Me too, we've been at it nonstop." Jesy mumbles. "But hey, Wings is out tomorrow, at least we can finally show the mixers and see what they think. There's something to cheer us up."

     "I'm not upset. I just want to climb into bed and sleep. For a few days."

     Jesy laughs and rubs Jade's hand. "I know what you mean."

     They soon get their food and change the subject to something Leigh-Anne had done at the airport. Jade was giggling and opened her mouth to respond to Jesy, but a hand on her shoulder caused her to turn away from the redhead.

     "Hello, gorgeous." Sam smirks

     Jade grins and jumps out her seat. "Sammy! I missed you!"

     "I missed you too. Why didn't you tell me you were coming home, are you trying to get rid of me?" He teases.

     Jade blushes and shakes her head. "No, we just got back a few hours ago. I was going to surprise you."

     "Well, you still did." Sam smiles and kisses her cheek.

     Jordan soon appears and he and Jesy happily greet each other.

     "Do you two want to eat with us?" Jesy asks.

     "I'd love too, but Sam and I were meant to grab lunch for everybody and then head back." Jordan says.

     "Perhaps if you girls had told us you'd be home today we could. But now we're busy and forced to leave our girls immediately after seeing them." Sam says.

     Jade folds her arms and looks up at him with puppy eyes. "Can't you just tell them it took a bit longer to get the food than you expected? Or that you had car troubles?"

     "We walked." Sam winks.

     "Sam!" Jade cries, lightly tugging on his arm.

     He chuckles and rubs her waist. "Sorry, love. We'll do something later, I promise."

     An idea pops into Jade's mind and she lightly smiles. "The girls and I are going to Mahiki tonight, you should come."

     "You sure?"

     Jade nods and rubs his hand. "Yes!"

     "Alright, then I'll see you tonight." Sam leans down and presses his lips to Jade, making her giggle and pull back with a bright blush. "What?"