Fighting

Fighting

     After their performance on Got To Dance, Diversity had some time off before they went to do some more promotional dances. With nothing better to do, Sam was sitting in his room doing a #AskSam on his phone.

     Jade was now in Australia with the girls and Sam thought twitter would be the best way to distract him from the fact that they would be in different countries for at least a month. Of course he got a few tweets about her, but they were just small simple questions that he could answer quickly and move past to find tweets about the group.

     Once he got bored of that he decided to do a follow spree, and just a few minutes after starting the door opened and Jordan came in. "Sam, you've got a problem." He says as he shuts the door.

     "What do you mean?" Sam continues to follow more fans as Jordan explains.

     "I just got back after taking Pel somewhere, and I overheard Warren, Terry, and Mitch talking. They're going to call off the bet."

     Sam raises an eyebrow and lightly tosses his phone down as he sits up. "My bet?"

     "Yeah."

     "Why?"

     Jordan shrugs and comes over to sit at the end of the bed. "I don't know? I think I heard them say something about Elizabeth."

     "Elizabeth?" Sam frowns. He folds his arms and sits back. "What about her?"

     "Like I said, I don't know. I only overheard parts of what they were saying." Jordan says. "But hey, this is a good thing though isn't it? They'll tell you that you can stop, and you can them that you're whipped." He winks.

     Sam widens his eyes and smacks Jordan's arm. "I'm not whipped!"

     Jordan chuckles and nods. "Whatever you say."

     "You're the whipped one." He mutters, folding his arms and glaring. Sam soon sighs as he remembers why Jordan is in his room. "I can't tell them yet, Jord."

     "Why not?!" He groans. "I heard you on the phone last week, you told Jade you loved her. You can't keep telling the boys she's an annoying brat you want to get rid of."

     "Are you just eavesdropping on everybody's conversations?"

     Jordan sighs and thumps Sam's head. "You have to tell them! Do you really want to carry on lying to them about this? Jade deserves better than that." He states. A different reason to Sam's procrastination comes to Jordan's mind and he raises an eyebrow. "Unless I'm the one you're lying to. Do you still hate her?"

     "No!" Sam exclaims. "Of course not, I love her."

     "Then tell them!"

    "I don't want to!"

     "Why not?!"

     "Because I'm scared!" Sam shouts, confusing Jordan. "Yeah, I used to worry about how they'd treat me when they found out. I was going to tell them last week, but then I spoke to Elizabeth and she said something that's been going through my head nonstop."

     "What?"

     "Jade's going to leave me one day." He frowns. "The girls are going to take off and Jade's going to have guys throwing themselves at her. Most likely someone equally as famous as her, he'll be able to cope with her being away so much because he's gone as much as she is. Jade's going to have a tight schedule, she won't have time for me. And when she decides to end things, I don't want the lads to pity me."