Meet The Family

Meet The Family

     With just a few hours until show time, some of the boys of Diversity were going over some of their parts, others just sat or walked around, and Ashley and Mitchell had gone outside to meet some fans.

     Sam was sitting on the couch with his phone out as he texted Jade, who was supposed to be coming soon. Jordan walked over and glanced down at the screen, lightly smiling when he saw Jade's name.

    "Is she almost here?" Jordan asks as he plops down onto the seat next to him.

     Sam glares at him and sighs. "She'll be here in about fifteen minutes. Wipe that smile off your face." He says, lightly smacking Jordan's arm.

    When Sam hung up with Jade the previous week, he had told Jordan about what Jesy told Jade and that he should just ask her out. Jordan ignored everything he said and found something a bit more interesting.

***

   "So are you going to ask her out or not?" Sam asks as he grabs his clothes to take to Danielle so she can clean them.

     Jordan chuckles and grabs Sam's wrist, stopping him from leaving the room. "You spoke to Jade? I thought you just said you would tell her you went to sleep because you didn't want to bother talking to her?"

     Sam freezes and looks up a Jordan, wondering where he's going with this.

     "You called her back. You wanted to talk to her."

     "No I didn't." Sam protests. "Why would I?"

     "C'mon mate, I've see the changes in you when she's mentioned. Yeah you still seem annoyed, but not as much. You're starting to fall for her."

     "Don't be an idiot Jordan." He mutters, starting to walk out of the room again.

     Jordan stops Sam again and pulls him away from the door. "Sam, you don't have to hide anything. Whether you know it or not, you fancy her."

     Sam widens his eyes and scrunches up his face in disgust. "I do not fancy her! Not even the slightest bit!" He shouts, semi lying. After learning that he's been jealous of any guy Jade mention, especially Derry, he's starting to get angry at himself for letting her affect any on his feelings.

     "Sam, just tell me. If I do ask Jesy out and things are okay with us, then I'll be around Jade quite a few times. And knowing how girls are, they'll want to double date. The four of us would be spending a lot of time together. I get it if you don't want to tell any of the lads, but you can tell me. I'm going to be around Sam, I'll see the changes in you."

     "I don't fancy her." Sam repeats, ignoring everything Jordan just said.

     "Whatever mate." He sighs. "But when you finally figure out that you've been wrong, I'll be here to say I told you so." Jordan says as he walks out.

***

     "You're smiling." Jordan says, bringing Sam out of his thoughts.

      He looks up at him curiously. "What?"

     "You're texting Jade, and you're smiling. Oh mate, you are so going to be whipped." He chuckles, patting Sam's shoulder as he stands and walks off.

     "I don't fancy her!" Sam shouts, bringing most of the boys in the room to look at Sam, all of them with light smirks and chuckling. "I don't!" He exclaims, looking back down at his phone.