Fight For Your Heart

     By morning, all of the boys made sure to stay quiet about Sam's ex so they wouldn't upset him more. Instead they spoke about some new choreography. And although they weren't thinking about Elizabeth, Sam was. No matter what was going on, she would find her way into his every thought. He sat on the couch feeling as if their break-up had just happened.

     While he sat awkwardly, Jordan came into the room and patted Sam's shoulder, nodding towards the door as he told Sam to follow him. Sam sighs and gets up, making his way outside. "Where are we going?

     "Out." Jordan says as he pulls his keys out. "I didn't think you wanted to be there any longer."

     "You know about Elizabeth too?" Sam asks. "You could've given me some kind of warning Jord."

     "I didn't know until last night." He defends. "I heard your door slam and went to ask the boys what was going on and they told me." Jordan explains. They get in the car and Jordan begins driving away. "You alright?"

     "Yeah, fine." Sam mumbles, leaning back into his seat. "I just wasn't expecting her to be back. I can't stop thinking about her."

     Jordan raises an eyebrow and quickly glances at him. "Is that a good or bad thing?"

     "Bad! When we broke up, I thought she was out of my life forever and I'd never have to think about her again! Now we basically work together." He mutters. "Did they tell you what she does?"

     "No, I don't think they know." Jordan sighs. "Look, we'll try to keep you two separated but I'm not sure how well that'll work."

     Sam frowns and frustratingly rubs his head. "Terry says she wants to get back together."

     "Who cares what she wants?" Jordan mutters. "She can't force you into a relationship. Besides, you're with Jade."

     "Which might just make this whole thing even worse."

     "How?"

     "Libby doesn't handle jealousy well. She's worse than I am." He sighs. "That's a big part of the reason why we broke up. If she does want to get back together, she's not going to take too kindly to Jade."

     "Well just ignore her then. If you do happen to see each other, just walk the other way or say you have somewhere important to be." Jordan advises. "You know you have to tell Jade, right?"

     Sam looks over at him confused. "Why?"

     "She'll want to know that someone might be planning on stealing you from her."

     "But then she may get jealous. Two jealous girls is not a good thing!"

     Jordan sighs. "Does Jade have a reason to be jealous?"

     "No."

     "So then you need to assure her. What if Elizabeth learns about Jade and tries to talk to her? Let her know what's coming." Jordan advises.

     Sam frowns and folds his arms, wondering how he'll tell her and convince her that she's the only girl he wants. "So where are we going?" He asks again.

     "To see our girls." Jordan smirks.

     Sam lightly smiles. "Thanks Jord."

     "Course." He smiles. "But, you know, this whole thing might be easier if the lads knew you actually fancied Jade. Then they'd definitely try to keep Elizabeth from you."