Expect The Unexpected

    When Sam woke up he felt a body in his arms. Instantly knowing who it is he smiles and rubs her back, opening his eyes and seeing Jade sleeping with her head rested on his arm. After a few minutes of just laying beside her, Sam was getting hungry and slowly slid out of bed, careful to not wake Jade.

     He left the room and went to the kitchen, deciding to simply make himself a bowl of cereal. Once he grabbed his spoon he noticed Warren come into the kitchen.

     "Morning." Sam mumbles, taking a bite of his breakfast.

     "Morning." Warren smirks and leans against the counter. "What are you doing today?"

     "Nothing, I'm probably just going to sit around the house. Why, do we have rehearsals today?"

    Warren raises an eyebrow and looks at the boy confused. "You don't know what today is?"

    "No?" Sam looks up from the bowl confused. It wasn't anyone's birthday or a holiday so he knew he didn't forget something too big. Unless he promised to help one of the boys with something?

     "Wow, you're the last person I'd think would forget what today is." Warren mumbles. "It's been a year, Sam."

     Sam continues to be confused by Warren's word, again thinking about why the date was so important. He thinks back to last year, going through almost all of December. Soon a specific night comes to mind and Sam widens his eyes. "Oh!" He lightly frowns at Warren's thoughts, knowing he expects Sam to do something awful to Jade today. "The bet."

     "What about a bet?" Mitchell's voice asks as he enters the room yawning.

     "Sam's bet." Warren explains. "Am I really the only who's not forgotten?"

     "No." Sam mutters, folding his arms. He sighs and scratches the back of his neck, believing he finally has the chance to tell them the truth.

     "It's already been a year?" Mitchell asks shocked, feeling as though the night of the X Factor final only a few months ago. "Wow." He turns to his older brother curiously. "So what are you doing then? You can finally get out of all this, and get the satisfaction of hurting her."

     As Mitchell finishes his sentence, he frowns to himself. During the year he had grown to like Jade, and she had become really close with Kimberly which made him feel a bit guilty of today.

     Meanwhile, Jade was waking up in Sam's room and finding herself alone. She slowly climbed out of bed to find the older boy and have a few minutes together before she went in search of her bandmates. As she went to find Sam, she could hear a few voices from the kitchen and make out a few sentences.

     "Are you going to tell us or not?" Warren asks.

     "Do you even have anything planned?" Mitchell asks, their voices becoming clearer to Jade as she gets closer. "Or are you keeping it as a surprise for us to find out?

     "Well, um, I've got a surprise for you involving the bet." Sam says. "But it's not what you think it is."

     "What do you mean?" Mitch asks. "The bet was is Little Mix won, you had to spend a year with Jade and then break her heart. I don't think the surprise is going to be much different than we think."

     Jade stops walking and stands still, confused by what Mitchell said.

     "I know what the bet was." Sam says. "But-"

     The boy gets cut off by the other boy in the room. "No buts about it, you've lived up to your end of the bet. Now you can finally get out of this relationship and get away from the girl you hate." Warren says. "So why don't you just tell us how you're going to do that? We know that you're going to break Jade's heart so it's not going to be a big surprise to us."