Foreign Feeling

Foreign Feeling

     While the X-Factor tour had a short two day break after going on for a month, the girls of Little Mix didn't have their relaxation and time off. They were sitting in a studio with professional writers to help them with songs for the debut album they would be releasing.

     After many pitches and more rejections, they demanded a ten minute break to clear their minds and not stress so much over it. They wanted it to be perfect, but that wouldn't happen unless they had time to think and let things inspire them.

     Perrie ran off to the kitchen to quiet the noises coming from her stomach, Leigh-Anne was laying on a couch with her headphones plugged into her phone as she listened to all the different genres of music, hoping it'll calm and help her. Jade and Jesy were sitting on the couch opposite of her doodling random things into a notebook.

     Jesy glances down at Jade's paper and widens her eyes at the sight. "Jade! What the hell is that?!" She laughs, pointing to something in the corner.

     Jade frowns at her and sighs at the drawing. "It was meant to be a turtle, and then I decided to try a Ninja Turtle, and then bunnies came to mind."

     "So it's a ninja bunny turtle?"

     "I named him Irony!" She grins proudly.

     "Why?"

     "Because bunnies are fast, and turtles are slow. It would be ironic to see a bunny go slow or a turtle hopping around quickly."

     Jesy chuckles and shakes her head, patting Jade's shoulder. "How is it that you're not the youngest? Seriously, the things you think of are something Leoni would."

     "Hey! Leave her out of this!" Jade shouts, defending her niece.

     As Jesy's phone buzzes she sighs, happy to get out of the childish conversation. She grabs it from the table and smiles when she sees who it's from.

     "Jordan?" Jade questions as she sees it. "Sam's Jordan? From Diversity?"

     Jesy nods with a smile on her lips. "Yeah, we've been texting nonstop since they came along with us to the movies."

     "Do you like him?"

     In response she shrugs. "I don't know? We've really only ever hung out once, but he seems so sweet and is really funny. And whenever he calls or messages me, my mood just brightens instantly."

     Jade grins and nudges Jesy's elbow with hers. "You should make a date with him."

     Jesy's smile immediately drops into a frown. "Absolutely not."

     "Why? It's pretty obvious Jesminda here has a crush."

     "Yeah, but I doubt he'll ever like me."

     Jade frowns and shakes her head, knowing that Jesy's insecurity is growing again. "Jesy, you're drop dead gorgeous. And if it makes you feel any better, a little birdy may have told me that Jordan fancies you as well."

     "Sam?" She asks with wide eyes.

     "Maybe."

     "Jade, are you joking?" Jesy asks nervously.

     "Nope. Apparently he's had a thing for you since he first saw you."

     Before Jesy can respond, there's a knock on the open door and the three girls in the room turn to see head of writing. "Come girls, breaks over. Will one of you fetch Perrie?"