Save Me/2/Jealous

*What's your favorite quote? Comment below and I'll post it in future chapters!!! Oh and don't forget to list the Anime in which it came from:D *

Anime Quote:

"There is one thing I've learned here. To keep doing your best up until the very end. If we make it back to the real world, I'll find you again and fall in love with you again."

-Asuna(Sword Art Online T^T)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsume

I pull Mikan and wrap my arms around her head and stick my tongue out at that guy. 

Who does the brat think he is?

"Let's go." I demand bitterly, pulling her away from that guy. Mikan frowns at me and I avert my eyes, "What?" I say annoyed. She pouts and crosses her arms.

"What's your problem? I was just showing him around!" She flings her arms in the air.

"Hmph! Baka!" I flick her forehead and walk away. Later on she follows me back to the cafeteria to the table where everyone is waiting. Although I could go a day without her annoying behavior, its more annoying when she ignores me.

"Uh... is something wrong Natsume?" Ruka notices the cold aura between us. It's hard not to tell something is wrong since Mikan never shuts her mouth.

"Nothing's wrong." I mutter.

"Mikan." Hotaru knows something is wrong but decides to change the subject. Sometimes she's really resourceful, "You said there are new transfers in your class?"

"Yeah..." She bites her lip, trying to hide her anger at me. Clearly she's failed to hide it. "Two boys and a girl."

Two boys? Ugh... She already has all of the boys in school at her feet.

"I was just showing one of them around the school..." She glares at me, "...when Natsume rudely pulled me away! He's probably lost now!" As she said this, that guy entered the cafeteria and glared at me too. "Ah! Mitsuru! I'm really sorry for leaving you-" Mikan jumps out of her seat and runs towards him. He gives me a smug look and smirks as he sees Mikan panic. Oh heck no...

I turn my back towards my lunch and continue eating even when I've lost my appetite. That Yuzuru guy makes me sick.

"Huh... he looks just like you, Natsume." Permy observes, "And he seems like you too.. Why would the transfer hang out with Mikan? Don't tell me it's another lover boy?"

"That's what I want to know. I don't think he's another fan. He doesn't seem obsessed." I mutter coldly. I hate to admit it, but I think he might be serious about Mikan.

"What's his Alice?" Hotaru narrowed her eyes at him. "He really looks just like you Hyuuga. What's his name?"

"How would I know?" I lied. I just refuse to say his name.

"Did something happen?" Iincho placed his tray across from me, "You don't look so pleased, Natsume."

"..." I finished up my food in silence.

"Don't tell me you're jealous, Natsume-kun? Just cuz' your girlfriend is talking to the new guy?" Anna grinned. I glared at her but it only seemed to make her laugh harder. I just looked back and Mikan was still talking to Yuzuru. Then it hit me... Why not expose his Alice here and now? Fire will burn on his head any minute now... 

Nothing happened...

"Koko..." I turned back. He looked up, a bit of mustard on his face. "Read his mind." I pointed towards Yuzuru.