Save Me/19/Enemies?

Anime Quote:

"When it comes to people you really love... you don't care about yourself."

-Yamato Kurosawa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsume(the next day...)

Ruka/Meet me at the Cafeteria at 7.

I turn my head both ways but I don't spot a strand of blond hair. I sip from my cup of hot cocoa. It burns on my tongue but I keep on sipping. There's no one here except me and the cafeteria lady. Even so, she's far on the other side of the room and I'm here sitting at the end of it. And thanks to the genius who built this school, I'm sitting at a table of six; alone.

"Hm..." I hum to myself as I tap on the table. How long is he going to take? He literally took away an extra hour of sleep away from me! It must be important because he asked me to come when no one comes to eat.

"S-sorry I'm late Natsume!" Ruka huffs as he leans on his knees painfully. Behind him is a calm yet still intimidating Imai. She looks down at Ruka in amusement. "I h-had to get I-Imai." He says between breaths.

"Hn." Since it's Ruka, I'll let it go. "So what did you call me for?"

I gaze down at my finger. I had a matching one to Mikan's. An engagement ring, only it's plain with my name on the other side of it. I sigh for a bit, then glance back at Ruka who's trying to get his breathing steady again.

"I discovered something you might be interesting in. It happened on the day of the R.P.G." he leans his head on his hand calmly.

"Obviously something important because you ran to get Imai and ran back here. Plus you woke me up too early, you know?" I scowl, still a bit grouchy from waking up from the text.

"You woke me up too." Imai said with dim eyes. I snort. "So make it quick."

"I went up against this Alice user of water. Or raindrops... I don't really remember..."

"Hn?" I say, a bit confused. When did we ever have an Alice user like that? He's not in my class...

"He said he was transferring, or something, into that class. It's a bit weird, huh? Anyways he was telling me about how I looked a lot like that transfer, Takumi Yuzuru." Ruka said, his brows narrowing as he looked towards the table in concentration.

"We all know that. A lot of people have noticed the resemblance between us. So what about it, Nogi?" Imai said, crossing her arms. I leaned forward.

"Apparently... Takumi went before me and this water user saw his Alice." Ruka paused, he looked confused.

He went silent for a while.

"Nogi?" Imai shook his shoulder and didn't take her hand off.

"Uh... its nothing. Where was I?" he said.

"He saw Yuzuru's Alice?" I said, gathering my words carefully.

"Ah, yes. He said that he had the Invention Alice." 

Narumi's voice rings in my head as I remember. He said one of them had a very rare Alice.

Then, Imai stopped, her lips forming a frown. She kept quiet. Ruka rubbed his head sorely. He starts to say the words that I'm too afraid to say out loud...

"At that moment, I was a bit scared... I started wondering all kinds of things. What if those transfers had our Alices'? What if one of them had the nullification-"

"Ruka." I stopped him. "Just because that kid has the same Alice as Imai, doesn't mean the rest of them have ours. It's just a coincidence."

"We also have to consider they may have the same Alice as you three. You know that, right Hyuuga?" Imai, says through clenched teeth. "You have to be prepared for the possibility of Mitsuru or Kaori having the same Alice as Mikan."