Save Me/21/Lies

HEY EVERYONE!!! It's been a long time! So here:D Enjoy!!

Anime quote:

"When you protect someone you want to keep safe, do you always weigh your own life against theirs?"

-Hak(Akatsuki No Yona)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Natsume

We decided to speak to Narumi first thing in the morning.

"Well, well, well... if it isn't Hyuuga, Imai, and Nogi. The famous trio that protect the princess. By the way, where is Mikan-chan?" Narumi leaned down to our level and patted our heads. I burned his hand and frowned.

"We have to talk." I began but Narumi shook his head.

"Sorry, take it up with the Vice Principle." He shrugged.

"Yeah well, he's too busy to talk to us."

"What do you know about the Middle-School Division Principle?" Imai crossed her arms.

Somehow, Narumi felt intimidated by our aura. We were only kids but to everyone else we seemed like gang members who called out a student from the class.

'Hey you. Meet us after class, behind the gym.' Something like that...

"Eh? You want to talk to me?" He shuddered probably at the memory of me wanting to 'talk' to him before. That one time that I threatened him to get Mikan's address. I nearly killed him and myself in a ring of fire. "A-about what? Mikan is-"

"Pervy-Sensei. Let's not talk outside." Imai interrupted. He nervously walked fast as he led us to his lame office. It was the size of a walk-in closet. He had a little window and barely any light shone through. "This is your office...?" Imai's lips dropped in disappointment.

Narumi blushed and coughed, "Well, Joshua-san kicked me out of my office. It's better than nothing..." he said, ticked off.

"Pft." I smirked and he glared at me with a tear in one of his eyes.

"Narumi-Sensei. Where is the Principal?" Ruka looked around frantically. I'd almost forgotten that the H.S.P had gone missing too and that Ruka/Imai didn't know about it.

"It's supposed to be confidential but he's missing." Narumi sighed, "We're looking for him as of this moment but we're not really sure about the situation. Everyone is going missing and we don't know why or who is responsible for the kidnappings. At least that's what we believe is going on."

"Narumi," Imai called, "Why aren't you all doing anything?"

"The thing is, I have nothing to do with it. Joshua has the papers to this school. I have no authority whatsoever."

"So you're not going to do anything? Even if you know he's not a good person?" I growled at him, slamming my fists into the table. "You're as useless as ever."

He stared at me, then began to cry, hitting the table with his own weak fist. "I know!!! But you don't get it Natsume. You don't know who you're messing with!"

"Tell us, everything." Imai crossed her arms again and gave him her icy glare. "Or else, you'll die."

"More like, we want to help you." Ruka said with a Princely smile. 

Narumi gulped and shook off the tears.

"I didn't mean to find out, but I did. I overheard him talking on the phone to someone. He was talking to the Alice Hunters. Then all of a sudden, time froze. I couldn't move and before I knew it, he noticed I was there the whole time. He confessed that he was the cause of the abductions and that if I told anyone, he'd kill them all."