Save Me/7/Fortunes

Before you begin to read. I'd just like to say how appreciative I am of you all!! Through the bad and sad times you have been there for me. Thank you so much for everything T^T. One of my followers, Taylorthecat1, wants to kill herself. This makes me really sad, please (if you can) post some nice messages to her conversation board. I don't want to lose a precious friend! I mean I know I have no right to say that committing suicide is bad but I'm sure everyone goes through some tough times. I mean even I have thought of such things but when I realize that people will be sad too I stop those horrible thoughts. Thanks to that, I have a sad chapter for you all.

Okay, I hate to be sad so I'll talk a little more with you all. So... have any of you seen Clannad? If you haven't watched it yet, DO IT!!! It's too beautiful and sad. If you hate sad stories, well then you'll like this one because even when its sad it's worth waiting for the happiness at the end. Please!! I need someone to talk to about!!! This anime is too awesome and I'm thinking of making a fanfic sometime in the future about it. Jeez, this anime got me hooked. Oh and a while ago mnatsume recommended an Anime, Pretear, which is also amazing \T^TP, thumbs up for me!!! You should give these Anime's a try. 

Anyways...

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anime quote:

"Of course, I'll stay with you. No matter what happens. Forever and Ever."

-Nagisa Furukawa(Clannad)

~(0o0)~(0o0)~(0o0)~

Mikan

"Mikan, hurry up." Hotaru shakes me awake. It takes a few moments for me to bring myself back because the seats in the bus are warm. Warmer than my own bed. Plus I haven't had a good nap in a long time.

I wipe the drool from my lips and follow Hotaru out of the bus. It's funny how it took an hour to get to Central Town since it's in the same isolated area as Alice Academy. Then again, this property is pretty large. From the outside, it looks like it's own country. I believed so the first time I came here.

Ah... yeah, that was when it all started. It's all because I came to meet Hotaru.

I'm glad that I ever met Hotaru and the others. Life would be incomplete without them.

My legs wobble all the way because they fell asleep too! My heads feeling a little hazy but this has been the first time, since we've returned, that we all go to have some fun together. Last time, I came with Ruka. Now I'm here with everyone.

"Miss Sakura... Where are we headed?" Kaori mumbles as she twirls the end of her hair.

"All the stores!! Especially the Candy Store!" I pump my fists in the air.

All day, we window shop and look through them when something nice is spotted. A nice evening for candies and spending time with my friends was all I had in store. The sky started to get a little cloudy and windy. But we bought umbrellas and continued on. There was something I looked forward to.

Howalons! I stayed behind and bought some for everyone.

"S-stop! People will see us!"

"Who cares?" I heard Koko say bluntly. I sneaked a peak through the bushes and spotted Permy with Koko.

At that moment I peaked, the two locked lips and I covered my eyes in complete astonishment.

When did they get together?

Why can't Natsume and I be that lovey Dovey?

At that sudden thought I blush and run into the nearest store when the newly discovered couple (Komire) start heading in my direction.