Chapter 6 - Shock of the hit

Hannah jumped up and scooted over to Steve.
"Oh my gosh, your leg, did those men do this to you?" Hannah asked, pushing her hand down on Steve's leg. Steve let out a groan at the pressure from Hannah's hand.
"Yeah, assuming they're not your friends." Steve tried to focus his eyes on Hannah and it wasn't really happening.
"No, not at all. I'm only here because of some stuff with my Dad. Why are you here? And what's with the suit?"
Steve looked puzzled, "seriously? You don't recognise the suit?"
"Nope." Hannah looked at him wide eyed, she knew he'd seen him somewhere before, but where?!!
"Avengers? Ringing any beeeeellls?" Steve yelled out in pain and Hannah tried to soothe him by putting her hand on his shoulder. Her father had always picked her up when she'd been upset but that wasn't appropriate right now.
"Oh gosh, yes, of course, you're captain America aren't you?!"
"Heh, nice to know you were helping because you wanted to, not because of who I am. My team are here, we're trying to take down the base."
"So why are you alone then?" Hannah knew the set up, teams travel in pairs, more guns and security that way.
"Odd numbers." Steve raised his eyebrow, damn Sam and Bucky.
"Bummer," Hannah smiled, trying to lighten the mood. This guy was so sweet. Right, now to find a way out.
Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to update, I've got my GCSE's at the moment so prepping for those, not sure how often I'll be updating but I'll keep trying xx thanks for reading guys xx