Chapter 54 - Stay Close

"Right, everyone needs to stay together, we dont know where Meyers is going to be, so no separating, especially you Han, your suit isnt tactical like the rest of ours, so it doesnt provide as much protection." Tony said, addressing the whole team.

"I'll be okay Tony, dont worry about me, I can handle myself out there." Hannah explained with a small smile.

"Got it, still stay close, we dont wanna get split up in there."

As Clint landed the jet, the Avengers started putting the last pieces of their suits on, like Sam's goggles and Clint's bow, ensuring they were as well protected as possible against Jason and his men.

Hannah followed Tony and the others into the warehouse, making sure to stay close.  She didn't want to admit it at this particular moment, but she was scared.  Not just for herself, but for the team.  She knew the Avengers were more than capable of looking after themselves, but having seen in the past just what Jason was capable of, she wouldnt want anyone to be in that situation, no matter how accustomed they were to life threatening situations.

"Jarvis, scan for life signs," Tony whispered.

"Several life signs coming from the room opposite Sir.  It would appear it is a large, open room, most likely the main section of the warehouse," the AI replied.

"Is one of them Cap?"

"Yes, Sir, it would appear one of them is Captain Rogers."

Hannah's heart began beating 10 times faster than it already was.  She feared the state they were going to find Steve in, even if the serum did have the ability to heal him faster than a normal human.  She just wanted to get him out safe.