Chapter 53 - We have to

"Right, we need a plan of attack."  Tony piped up from his position behind his work desk in the lab.

"Well, thanks to Jarvis, we know where he is, so thats a start." Bucky explained, stating the facts they already knew.

"Jarvis, prepare a flight plan to get to Steve, and set it up on the navigation system on the quinjet, thanks."

"Of course, Sir." Jarvis replied.

"What do we do when we get there?"  Hannah said, still wrapped up in her blanket.

"Umm, what do you mean we Han?  I thought we agreed the other day that until Meyers is in custody, you were gonna stay with one of us, away from trouble? Besides, youre not fully healed yet."  Tony questioned.

"Yeah, well that was before he took Steve.  Youre not going without me, so either you willingly take me, or I get Jarvis to send me the route and I take Steves bike.  Up to you Tone.  Besides, my injuries are basically healed, otherwise I wouldnt have been allowed out of the hospital."  Hannah said with a smile that almost challenged Tony to come up with a counter argument.

"And you can count us in too."

The team suddenly became aware that the elevator doors had open and Natasha, Sam and Thor had emerged from them.

"Nope!  Absolutely not! There is no way you are going into this battle Wilson, you only just got discharged!"  Tony said with an exasperated tone.

"Well you're not stopping me Stark, actually, none of you are for that matter.  Im all stitched up, and Im willing to risk it, even if the rest of you arent.  My body, my risk, end of discussion.  So, if Han wants to come on this mission too, I say let her."  Sam said defiantly, turning to wink at Hannah, earning a small smile in return.

"Ugh, fine.  But its on your heads!  Everyone suit up, meet at the jet in 30 minutes." Tony ordered.

"Um, Tone, I dont have a suit."  Hannah explained.

"Ah.  There should be something in your wardrobe that can double up for a suit." Tony said with a smile, before turning to head to the armoury.

By the time everyone had made it to the jet, they were all in full costume, looking more than prepared for the battle ahead.  Bucky, Natasha and Clint had already grabbed their guns, Thor had Mjolnir, Tony was in his latest suit, and Sam had the wings on.  Bruce was away at an emergency conference, so they were a man down, and that was before they took into consideration the fact that Steve wasnt there.  Hannahs outfit, on the other hand, was no where near as well equipped as the others.  Shed grabbed a pair of blue jeans, along with a blue long-sleeved top, and fitted navy jacket.  The outfit wasnt as protective as it probably should have been, but at such short notice, it was all she had, so it would have to do.

"Here, take this, just in case." Natasha said as she handed one of her hand guns to Hannah.

"Thanks Nat." Hannah replied, before stuffing the gun into the back of her jeans.

"Right, Jarvis says the flight should be about 4 hours, so itll be getting light by the time we get there, so buckle up, and well get going." Tony explained from the front of the jet.

Clint had decided he was driving, with Natasha in the co-pilot seat next to him.

"Well find him Han, dont worry." Sam said from his seat next to her.

"I know we will Sam.  We have to."