Chapter 7 - Odd to even

"Well, you're not on your own anymore Steve, can I call you Steve when you're on a mission?" Hannah wasn't used to this sort of thing, well, being kidnapped by Hydra and made to do stuff she didn't want to do meant she kinda was but then at the same time she never like missions. So far, this one was kinda okay.
"Thank you Hannah. And sure, the team won't but... I'd prefer it... If you did." Steve was gasping for air. Something that wasn't exactly second nature to him, his serum usually meant that his oxygen levels were steady, but the gun wound was really taking it out of him, he was losing a lot of blood, and with it, oxygen. He needed to get them both out, and fast.
"Any ideas how to get outta this place?" Steve questioned.
"Umm, yeah. I've been out a few times, usually dragged out but still, same kinda thing, right?"
"Sure, just need to put that dragging knowledge to good use now." Steve put his hand on the cold, stone wall and pulled himself up,
"I really don't think you should be doing that with your leg in the condition it..." Hannah trailed off when she looked down to see that Steve's leg was, slowly, healing. By slowly, it was healing a whole lot faster than a normal wound would. Steve looked down at his leg too.
"I know, weird right? You get used to it. My serum means I heal faster and... Trust me, it feels weird too." Steve said in an attempt to reassure Hannah.

Steve made his way round Hannah so he was in front of the door and put his hand on Hannah's shoulder. "Just need you for support right now if that's okay."
And with that, Steve put all of his wait on his wounded leg, lifted the other one, and swiftly blew the door off it's hinges.
"Not bad for someone with a wounded leg." Hannah said, raising her eyebrow in approval.
"Well, what can I say? It's a gift."
The pair took off down the corridor, Steve still with his hand on Hannah's shoulder for support.

Hey guys, I hope this is okay, I've been super busy with exams at the moment but I'll update again today so you guys have something to read. I'll try and update more regularly when my exams are done! Promise xx