Chapter 13 - Back to base

The three ran over to him and Bucky caught Steve's head before it hit the floor.
"Steve, hey, look at me, where did you get hit?" Hannah said quickly.
Steve was breathing heavily.
"Lower... abdomen," Steve panted.
Hannah looked down to the area that Steve meant and found the bullet wound. It was hard to see it because of the red stripes on Steve's suit but the blood was starting to spread.

Hannah pushed down on the bullet wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding, or at least slow it down.
"Hannah, here, take this," Sam said as he took a length of bandage out of a sort of utility belt he had around his waist.
"Thank you Sam, guessing this happens a lot?"
"More than you'd think," Sam said with a smirk.
Hannah then proceeded to rip a square of fabric from the bottom of her shirt and place it over Steve's wound and wrap the bandage around his waist and tie it tight.
"Right, now we definitely need to find the jet, hey pal," Bucky said while still holding Steve's head in an attempt to keep him engaged.
"I swear to God if we find anymore Hydra agents I'm gunna lose it." Sam said in an irritated but sarcastic tone.
"Well, judging by how many we've already taken down and the size of the base, I'd say there couldn't be that many mor e of them," Hannah said with her focus still on Steve.

The white stripes of his suit had begun to turn crimson red and Bucky was desperately trying to keep Steve's eyes open.
"Come on Steve, you gotta stay awake pal. You know I can't carry you anymore," Bucky said with a slight smirk.
"Come here, I'll grab this arm is you can grab the other one and let's get out of here gang," Sam said lifting Steve's arm so he could prop him up.
"I'll run ahead and see if I can find a way out." Hannah said.
Sam and Bucky both nodded and Hannah ran up ahead in a desperate attempt to find the quinjet.
"Come on big guy," Bucky said as the three men started to move. "Let's get you outta here."

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in so long but I've been super busy, also, I know this chapter is a short one but trust me, it's about to get really interesting xx