Chapter 9 - Escape route

"So, don't suppose either of you know a way outta here do you?" Bucky questioned.
The power was still out so the chances of them seeing a way out was slim to none.
"I don't, and my comma went down when I got shot. Need to talk to Tony about that actually, always seems to go down when I hit the floor." Steve pondered over this and then quickly snapped out of it.
"Um, I have some idea," Hannah stated quietly from behind Steve. She still felt somewhat safer behind him even though she knew Bucky and Sam were Steve's friends. "Of course, it would be easier if there was some light on the subject."
Bucky walked over to Hannah and leant down so his mouth was inline with her ear.
"Buck, be nice," Steve said defensively.
"I'm not great at trusting people but Steve seems to trust you, and I trust his judgement. But don't think I won't have a few questions when we get back to HQ.
"I understand, don't worry," Hannah whispered into Bucky's ear.
No one could see the stern look on Bucky's face cream into a smile.  This girl had probably been tortured by Hydra too, not as severely as Bucky had been, but they shared an understanding: and that was good enough for now.
"You guys okay then?" Sam questioned.
"Yeah, we're cool." Bucky said, extending back up to his full height.
"Well then, lead the way Han." Steve said.

With that, Hannah walked to the front of the group.
"Follow me then boys."