Chapter 1 ~ God forgive me

"Veronica! Lindsey! Lana!" my mum yelled "VERONICA!" oh my god, what does she want.

"WHAT?!" I yelled back. Nothing. Silence. Are you fucking kidding me?, I hate it when she does this. I groaned, got out of bed and stormed downstairs to the kitchen, I just assumed that she'd be there. "What do you want?" I growled, she raised an eyebrow.

"sit down" she commanded as she placed four cups of tea on the island. I sat next to my sisters and pulled the cup into my hands, warming me up. She sat down on the other side and grabbed one of my hands and held it tightly, this was strange. "Well...I...You know since your dad died..." her voice trailed off, I tensed up, she hasn't spoke about my dad dying for a while. 

He died in a car crash because he was taking me shopping, I took it hard, blaming myself that I was the reason he died, it was true of course, if I hadn't of destroyed my jeans on purpose in order to get a new pair he wouldn't of took me shopping and it wouldn't of happened. It still hurts but I think you learn to live with the pain you know? but that doesn't stop the fact that I cry myself to sleep every night.

"Ronnie?" she gazed up at me with a warm smile, I couldn't understand why. I was the least favourite out of all my siblings, she blamed me for my dads death too. I guess I couldn't blame her. I took my hand away from her grip "mmm" I replied. 

"This house it too big for us four" my mother began. My father was a lawyer and I suppose very wealthy, he bought us a mansion to live in, he always loved big houses and decided to make this into a family home for all of us to be in together. "So Rob is going to be moving in with us...and another family is too" her eyes gazed at the floor and she tensed up. What. This was our family home and she was moving her boyfriend in and some total strangers?! I looked round at my sisters who were just as shocked as I was, well they seemed to be.

"Haha, what" I wasn't even close to finding it funny but I just hoped it'd be some late april fools.

"Veronica, Rob's a nice guy and you like him, I don't really see a problem" She whispered

"The problem mother is that you're moving total strangers and your newest fling into our family home" I growled, she flinched at my harsh words and slapped me around the face, I placed my hand on my burning cheek and began to laugh, "nice one mum" I glared.

"Jesus Christ Veronica why do you have to be so difficult?!" she shouted

"Right, I'm the difficult one" I retorted

"Yes, The girls have no problem with it but you, you make it so hard, why can't you be more like them?" she questioned

I glared at her and pushed my chair back so hard that it fell on the floor creating a loud bang, I walked out of the kitchen and up into my room slamming the door shut behind me. "Why why why why" I moaned as I slid down my door and fell onto the floor. She was right, I did like Rob but he changed my mum, when he was around it was fuck everybody else, oh well only two more years until I'm out of here, I smiled at the thought and jumped into the shower.

I wore my black ripped skinny jeans, a black pierce the veil tank top and some converses. I pulled my long blonde hair into a ponytail and put my top eyeliner on making it thicker and adding a flick before adding mascara. The doorbell rang and several seconds later it opened "Hey babe" Rob called to my mum I rolled my eyes and walked over to the top of the stairs, rob picked her up and spun her around and they were now making out on the door step. Jesus Christ. "GIRLS" my mother shouted, I groaned and walked down the steps, this was going to be a long day.

A/N I'm so sorry if this chapters boring:c the next few chapters are just going to be used to bring you into the story and the characters a bit more, I really hate it when things just happen instantly in fan fiction:/ 

okay bye lovelies! and please comment and tell me what you think, or maybe suggest some ideas, because I have an idea of what I want to happen but I'm not sure so all comments will taken into consideration, okay i love you bye!:3

Veronica is to the righttttt! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>