Chapter 25 ~ Just give her back to me

I woke up not seeing Oliver but Kellin.

Do they not realise that I ignored their calls for a reason? I don't want them to be here.

"What's up dude?" Kellin asks smoothly

I scoffed "Oh you know, nothing much just that the love of my life got shot by my ex and is now 6 feet under, my sister is currently in a coma and my brother in law has took my nephew somewhere and fucked off. What about you?" Kellin dropped his smile and pity gleamed in his eyes. I sighed, I'm not taking anyone's sympathy, I really didn't deserve it. He gulped "How's Lana doing?" I shrugged, I honestly had no idea. 

It turns out after I was shot by Sam he decided to shoot Vic too, he died in hospital shortly after he'd arrived. The babies cry I heard before I passed out was from Ashley so he knew there was people upstairs, luckily he didn't touch my nephew but my sister wasn't so lucky, she was in a coma and it's been touch and go with her for a couple of weeks, somedays she was barely hanging on or so I was told.

I felt a tear run down my cheek and I furiously wiped it away.Build your walls up.

"Tell me how you're feeling V" Kellin and I were close because he was near enough best friends with my boyfriend, sorry my deceased boyfriend, I guess that now makes him my ex. I sighed not really wanting to persue this conversation but I knew he wouldn't go away unless I did. I inhaled a deep breath "I feel empty, he was my other half but now what am I supposed to do? He promised me we'd be fine but we're not! he lied to me!" I screamed

"He was my life, he gave me stabilty and support constantly no matter how far apart we were but he left me on my own. I don't know how to live anymore Kellin and even if I did, I don't know if I would want to...not without him." I mumbled. I felt my walls crumble and the tears silently fell from my face. Kellin ran over to me and wrapped me in his arms as I cried into his chest.

"Do you want to talk about him?" he cooed. I felt my heart pang but my stomach errupted with butterflies, I nodded...Vic made me happy.

Kellin's POV

"Do you still miss him?" she said in an almost unaudible voice. I felt a smile work it's way onto my face, of course I did. People shipped Vic and I more than they did with my own wife. I laughed. 'Kellic'. Flashbacks of the memoriess we had raced through my head and it comforted me a little "everyday" I whispered "everyday" Veronica nodded and I remembered what Vic wanted me to tell her.

"Hey you know Vic had a surprise for you right?" she raised her eyebrow and nodded slightly once again "Well I'll give it to you now, I know he wanted to do it but..." I trailed off not really wanting to bring up his death, I didn't want to upset her again, maybe this would help her. I grabbed her iPod and opened up the video before handing it back to her. "I have to make a call outside, I'll leave you to watch" I stated and slipped out the door.

Veronica's POV

Kellin handed me my iPod back "I have to make a call outside, I'll leave you to watch" he said and walked out of the door. I glanced down at my iPod and seen a video ready to play. I hadn't noticed this was here, I laughed at how the best hiding places are the most obvious. I pressed play and several emotions hit me as Vic's cheerful face popped up on the screen. He was tipsy and the rest of the guys who I had figured out to be the rest of PTV and Austin Carlile were shit faced. "Hey there gorgeous" Vic winked picking up his guitar. "So this is for my perfect girlfriend Veronica. She's my world and I know she thinks that I've saved her but in reality she's the one that saved me." Tears cascaded down my face and the guys made gagging noises. Vic laughed and flipped them off.

"I decided to sing this song for you because I know you don't think you're beautiful so hopefully this will make you think differently" He beamed "I want you to stop fighting the world because it's not against you baby, I want you to look at your reflection and see your eyes light up the way I do when I see you. I want you to stop skipping a meal when you think you're not thin enough and I want you to stop rubbing the scars on your side because they won't disappear but that's okay because they're a part of you. You think I don't notice huh?" Vic winks "Well I do" A smirk is plastered on his face.

"This ones for you! and oh...darling you'll be okay" he whispers.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they’re not shinin’
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin’
She’s so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

My heart cracks a little more when I realise he's singing one of my favourite songs, I'm not usually into that type of music but this song was an exception. I used to beg Vic to do a cover of it all the time and I guess he finally did. The song finishes and I watch the camera zoom into Vic's face, he grins "Guess what Miss Veronica Radford?" "I love you." he breathes and the recording ends. 

I look at the iPod laying in my hands for a few seconds letting everything sink in.He's not coming back.He's not coming back.He's not coming back. My thoughts reminded me. The room fell silent and I'm sure if you listened hard enough you would be able to hear my heart shattering.

I felt myself drop to my knees and a sob wedges itself in the back of my throat, I make no sound but this doesn't stop the tears from falling like a waterfall. I tried to gasp for air but I couldn't breathe.

They say that silent crying is the worst.

A/N aw, okay so the gif to the side is what Veronica saw, some of you might know what it is and I really liked their cover of 'Just the way you are' so I decided to use it in the story. I do realise that this IS an Oliver Sykes fan fiction so yeah;););)

Thank you for readingggggggg! and I'm sorry for letting Vic die, please don't hate me!</3