Chapter 73 ~ My everything

Oliver's POV

"You look beautiful love." I laughed as I noticed Veronica looking at herself in the mirror for near enough the tenth time this morning. She smiled and sat down next to me watching me feed Alex some mashed up food that definitely did not look appetizing in anyway possible. The bus slowly came to a stop and our bus driver called out that we had arrived at the festival, the guys piled out of the back lounge along with Ashley, they were laughing and joking about something and you could tell they were really hyped up about the next few days. We left the bus and I welcomed the warm air that hit my skin, I carried Alex firmly in my left arm and entwined my fingers with V's, I gave her hand a squeeze as I knew she was anxious about coming here due to it being the first time she had shown up at a public event since she'd been home. We walked further towards the festival grounds and people had already started to show up, the talking became louder with every step and I could feel Veronica tense up.

Fans soon noticed us and called our names hoping to gain our attention, Jordan and Lee were first over there closely followed by Nicholls and Vegan which left Veronica, Alex and I trailing behind. By the time we got there the girls were cooing over Ashley who seemed to be enjoying the attention. "I thought we'd have to wait at least ten years for this." I chuckled which caused Veronica to laugh

"Oli can you sign this?" A girl in particular called out

I nodded my head "Sure love." I replied as I handed Alex to Veronica and walked over to her. "What's your name?"

"Amber."

I quickly wrote down some appreciative message and handed her autograph book back to her which she quickly thanked me for. "Sorry to be a pain but could I have a quick picture too?"

I grinned "Of course, you're not a pain! Anything for a fan."

"Do you want me to take it for you?" Veronica asked quietly

"No, I want you to be in it!" Amber grinned, Nicholls who was stood nearby must of heard the conversation and came over, taking the phone out of the girls hand and gave Veronica a little nudge in our direction, encouraging her to be in the picture. V stepped forward and stood on the other side of Amber, putting her arm around her and smiling. All done!" Nicholls beamed and handed the phone back to her.

"Are you two back together?" Amber asked with nothing but hope in her eyes

I wrapped my arm around Veronica and pulled her close telling her that we were, Amber smiled wide "I knew it!" She screamed "You two were made to be together."

--------------------------------------------

Veronica and I walked around the venue for most of the day before it was time for our set. The weather was nice and we had plenty of time to explore as well as make and catch up with friends, fans came up to us a lot which was great even though most of them were more interested in taking pictures with the kids. I noticed V was more comfortable and she was acting more like herself instead of being shy which let's face it, isn't what she's like. Everybody seemed to be happy that we were back together and insisted of taking pictures of us both. "Are you ready to go love? Our set starts in ten." I asked Veronica, she was deep in conversation with a fan who had just handed her an envelope. V nodded and gave the girl a hug as well as whispering something in her ear before turning away and approached me. Alex let go of my hand and stumbled towards Veronica while holding her arms up; a sign to show that she was no longer interested in walking and wanted to be picked up which V did as she wanted. We entwined our hands and made our way to the main stage ready for our performance. "What's that?" I asked V, looking at the envelope clutched tightly in her right hand. "The girl you saw me talking to, her name is Chelsea and she's a huge fan of us both. She was telling me how she was going through a hard time but we both got her through it, she also gave us both letters and some other things; that's what's in the envelope!"