Chapter 8 ~ Six foot under

Oliver's POV

"Come on wankers, clear up our new arrival will be here soon" Lee shouted.

I groaned "She's staying here for one night Lee, one.fucking.night" he sighed and left the lounge, he knew he'd never win this one. A few minutes later I heard someone knock on the door, Lee sprinted over and opened it, he was pathetically in love with Jenna even though she had a boyfriend. "Back so soon?" I heard him say seductively. I rolled my eyes, oh fucking dear.

They made there way over to the lounge talking and laughing, the rest of the guys and I looked up, I couldn't believe it. I tried to fight it but my eyes got wider along with my mouth.

Veronica

A million questions ran around inside my head, I could barely think. 'What is she doing here?' 'She has a band?' 'Isn't she a model?' 'Am I dreaming?' 'What', none of this made sense. I heard Lee mention something about helping and Jordan rushed over and took her luggage. 

Is this a joke?

They all started talking but I took notice of whatever they were saying, I just couldn't take my eyes off her. My whole body was stiff except for the butterflies in my stomach, they were still there after all these years. But I guess some things never change, right? She suddenly looked over at me and I began to panic, she's noticed me, she'll know who I am, she'll shout and storm off. But she didn't, she looked away again and resumed to the conversation they were having. Strange. Soon we all interrupted by Jenna "Right guys, everyone gather round we have details to talk about!" 

The guys jumped up and ran over to the booth fighting over where they wanted to sit, I knew I should move too but I didn't, I couldn't. "Today would be good" Jenna glared at me disturbing me from my thoughts. I slowly got up and made my way over to the rest of the group, avoiding all eye contact with Veronica. "Okay, no time for introductions you have the rest of your lives to do that but this is Veronica. She's replacing Woe, Is Me...you already know why" my mind wondered off, I didn't really care about anything she was saying. After a few minutes the gang laughed and she said "so you can go now" I didn't waste anytime, I pratically jumped up and darted to the back lounge locking the door. I needed some time, I needed to know what the hell was going on, I needed to know why this was happening after all these years.

After a good few hours of calming myself and thinking it through I decided to show my face, not by choice of course, I had to get ready for the show. I slowly unlocked the door and noticed Veronica and Jen talking at the booth still, I rapidly made my way to the bathroom before they could notice me. Slipping off my clothes, I turned on the shower and stepped in, letting the hot water flow onto my body. This was exactly what I needed. After a good few minutes I stepped out and slid on my black skinny jeans before making my way out of the bathroom. Veronica and Jen were still there, my stomach growled and I realised that I hadn't eaten all day, I stood and debated whether I should get food, this meant walking past them both. I finally gave in and made my way to the kitchen, I noticed them whispering and laughing to eachother. I'm not going to lie, it made me feel self conscious even though I doubt they were talking about me. 

I couldn't understand why she didn't recognise me though, I didn't really look that different...From what I'd gathered she hadn't told Jen anything about me otherwise I'd be six foot under by now. 

"Aren't you Oli?" fuck. She said my name, now what do I do?! wait...Aren't I what? I looked over at the booth where they were sitting, I could feel my cheeks burning. My eyes fixed onto Veronica's and I heard her gasp. Shit.

Veronica's POV

Thousands of emotions and feelings filled my body, I was drowning in them. Our eyes still remained locked on eachother, this was Oli? Oliver Sykes? Of course, I'd remember those eye's anywhere. Jen coughed "Well, erm, I'll be going now. I'll see you around for the show..." she obviously misinterpreted the signals and left the bus. This can not be happening. We were entirely alone, the others were upstairs in the bunks, getting ready for their performance. I stood up and suddenly a wave of dizziness hit me, I fell back down and saw Oliver running over to me with his arms out "V" he said rather alarmed, I shook my head, I couldn't breathe; I had to get out of here."No Oliver!" I pushed him to the side and ran off the bus.

I was wrapped in the embrace of a cold wind, it felt nice on my hot skin. I placed one arm on the side of the bus to support myself and dry heaved, not caring who was watching. I felt a hand on the middle of my back "Veronica, look..." I smacked his hand off of me "No Oliver, you stay away from me okay? you stay the fuck away" I screamed and ran off, I noticed the hurt and pain in his eyes. It kept replaying in my head, I'd only seen that look once before; 5 years ago.

A/N A big thank you to everyone that's reading, I really appreciate the comments and stuff...;3

 I might start writing my next update now and publish it later on tonight, idk yetttt. Aw, okay, I love you all and I hope you enjoy it<3