Chapter 2 ~ Meeting Oliver Sykes

"Thanks girls, these are the last things" he said while handing me a lamp "Just shove it on the bed." I smiled and walked up the stairs and into the room that my mum once shared with my dad, I walked over to the photo frame and looked at my parents wedding day picture, "I miss you dad" I mumbled while tracing the outline of him. I heard voices downstairs which snapped me out of my trance, I placed the lamp on the bed and walked out. "Nice to meet you Carol, I'm Karla Radford, this is my boyfriend Rob and my daughters Lindsey and Lana" I heard my mother announce. I walked down the stairs and saw four new people in the doorway "and this is my other daughter, Veronica" I smiled and shook a womans hand, I guessed she was Carol. 

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Carol and this is my husband Ian and my sons Oliver and Tom" I examined Oliver, he was tall with longish brown hair and big brown eyes with a hint of green, I smirked, he was pretty hot in my opinion, this should be fun. "So we're going to start making dinner, I assumed you would like to get settled in?" My mum asked

"Oh yes certainly!" Carol beamed, she seemed nice.

"Great!, well Rob and I shall begin and erm the girls can take you to your rooms"

I glared at my mum which she returned with a smug smile and walked away, Lana took Tom because they were the same age and they seemed to be hitting it off which was cute, Lindsey picked up a box and took Carol and Ian, all three of them were in deep conversation about something pointless. "Looks like you're stuck with me" Oliver smirked, it was kinda sexy. 

"Looks that way doesn't it" I replied. I took him up to his room in the third floor, my room was only down the hallway. We were the only ones on this floor, there was also a library and a games room aswell as an extra bathroom. "Well this is your room" I said gesturing to the door in front of us. "I'll leave you to settle in, my room's down the hall if you need anything" I said while pointing down the corridoor to the room that was mine. He nodded, "thanks"

"Anytime, I'll see you at dinner, have fun" I winked and waved as I walked into my room and closed the door.

Olivers POV

We knocked on the door.

I really did not want to stay here at all, I wanted my own house back. I don't want to live with strangers.

A woman opened the door she looked in her thirties with medium length brunette hair, she stood next to a man who looked around the same age, he had messy brown hair. "Hello you must be the Sykes', I'm Karla Radford, this is my boyfriend Rob and these are my daughters; Lindsey and Lana" pointing to the two girls who had suddenly appeared. Lana looked around Tom's age, she had long blonde hair and blue eyes, she was cute for Tom. I'd definitely have to do something about that.

Lindsey looked older than me, she also had long blonde curly hair and blue eyes. She was hot, I just might have to try her out, I smiled to myself. I'm not one for an actual relationship, they're pointless, I don't even want to be here so I may as well get some fun out of it. Another girl then walked down the stairs, She was quite thin, very long blonde hair and like her sisters had blue eyes. She wore a Pierce The Veil top, at least she had decent music taste.

"And this is my other daughter, Veronica", she walked over to my mother, they shook hands and began talking, I switched off. I really didn't care for small talk. I caught Veronica checking me out though, I just looked at her until she was finished, she gave me a smirk and I figured that she wanted me.

Karla spoke and said something about dinner, I was kind of glad someone mentioned that because I for one was starving. "The girls will show you your rooms." I glanced over at Veronica who was glaring at her mum. Lana and Tom were talking so they went off together first. Lindsey was infront was infront talking to my parents, she bent over to pick up a box or something...I wasn't really interested in anything except her arse that I couldn't tear my eyes from. Stop it Oliver.