Chapter 30 ~ Oliver

She's dead. She's dead. She's dead.

The words kept replaying in my mind, she'd gone. My little sister had left this world.

The tears wouldn't fall, they'd probably dried out. I just stood there shocked. A hand touched my shoulder "who was that?" Jaime asked

I shrugged slightly "..Jenna" 

"Oh okay, well it's finally over...and we have to get going" he said

I nodded my head and hugged the three men "don't forget about me and keep in touch"

"We promise, we'll see you soon okay?"

I nodded once again and they walked off into the distance, the goodbye wasn't that dramatic or full with tears because we'd had so many of those moments in the last few days. I didn't have the heart to mention Lana, they had so much to deal with already, they didn't need to know about this, not yet anyway.

The crowd was dispersing but no one was leaving, a lot were just talking to band members. I hopped off stage and fans piled over to me begging me to sign stuff and take pictures, I said yes to a few and then excused myself. I ran back to the Bring Me's bus, it was empty. I grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels and took a long drink out of it, giving me a warm sensation inside. After demolishing half a bottle I was a little tipsy, the alcohol still hadn't fully wore off since last night. 

I ran up to the bunks and filed through my suitcase, I still hadn't had time to unpack, well I did, I just couldn't be bothered. I pulled out a blue blouse, some black short shorts and put them on, I looked around some more and found some ankle heeled boots with studs on. (A/N outfit to the side!)

I kept my make up on a slightly curled my hair, I wasn't really looking to impress anyone. I grabbed some money and shoved it into my bra, I couldn't be bothered to carry and bag around with me all night and judging by past experiences I'd probably lose it.

"V?" Oliver's voice called as he walked up the stairs "There you ar-woah" his mouth dropped and I smirked at his reaction, his eyes shifted over to the bottle of alcohol in my hand and he raised his eyebrows "Nicholl's gonna kill you" he stated as he removed the bottle from my hand and and drank some. I shrugged "he shouldn't hide it in shitty places"

Oliver laughed and rolled his eyes "You look gorgeous by the way but where are you going?"

"Clubbing, you're coming with, so get ready" I winked and bit my lip, he had no choice but to agree, not that he would turn down a night of drinking. I chucked him some black ripped skinny jeans that were lying beside me and walked downstairs to wait for him in the lounge. 

I knew I should probably tell him about Lana I mean he loved her and she was his sister in law after all...I wondered if Tom knew, he probably did by now. I thought of my nephew who would now have to grow up without his biggest influence, I made a promise to myself in that moment;  when he was old enough I was going to tell him how amazing his mother was. I hoped Tom was okay and that he could look after Ashley properly.

"Ready love?" Oliver called which disturbed me from my thoughts, I nodded and he slipped his hand into mine as we ran out of the bus and into the dark night.

Oli ordered us more shots and I could hardly stand for the second night in a row even though I knew it wouldn't be long before he was in the same condition. A hand moved around my waist and I was pulled close to Oliver's toned body, his lips planted soft kisses on my neck and I let out a slight moan, bad blood by Escape The Fate came on and I pulled away "Come dance with me" I yelled over the music and dragged him over the dance floor. 

We grinded against each other and I guess you could say things were getting heated but he removed himself and appeared distracted "I'll be back in a minute babe, go get us some more drinks" he said before pushing his way through the crowd of sweaty people.

I hesitated before slowly sloping off to the bar to order more shots, I had nothing to worry about right? He'd probably just gone to the toilet. Oli came back a few minutes later and sat next to me, I gave him a questioning look but he chose to ignore it and drink some more which didn't really surprise me anymore, I kinda expected it. 

"Why are you doing this?" He slurred looking deep into my eyes, probably getting ready to see if I would lie.

"Doing what?" I laughed trying to play it off even though I knew exactly what he was going on about.

"Why are you bothering with me all of a sudden?"

I shrugged my shoulders, I had had way to much to drink and I could feel my brain slowly catching up with everything around me. He sighed and I knew it wouldn't be the end of this conversation "Come on love, I'll take you back, you're completely out of it"

I laughed, he was hardly sober. I shook my head and stood up trying to walk away but I fell over "I'm fine here" I mumbled trying to pick myself up but my legs weren't having it "God damn it!" I screamed and slapped my legs to stop them from going numb, this highly amused Oliver before he decided to pick me up bridal style and leave the club but we collided into the door before we did.

---------
"Shh" Oliver hissed as I walked into a table and fell over, I started laughing and after a few seconds so did he. I walked over to the back lounge and decided to sleep here tonight, the stairs looked too tricky to handle and I needed easy access to throw up.

"I'll see you in the morning" Oli said as he enveloped me into a hug after a few seconds he pulled back and went to leave for the bunks

"No kiss?" I smirked and his head whipped round, it didn't take him long before he got the hint and beelined straight for me. Oliver crashed his lips against mine and the familiar feeling returned, I'd missed this. He ran his hands up and down my sides before making his way over to the sofa, never breaking the kiss once, we jolted at what I assumed was the sofa hitting the back of Oli's knees, he fell back and pulled me down on top of him. 

----------
I awoken to the sound of a phone ringing, I groaned and opened my eyes. A person shifted slightly next to me and I moved my hand around trying to stop the horrible noise, I knew it wasn't my phone so it must be Oliver's.

Oliver.

I tuned around and saw him lying next to me with an arm wrapped loosely around my waist, his mouth was parted slightly and he looked adorable.

I found my underwear scattered around the room and slipped them on, Oli's phone was non stop ringing the entire time. I groaned and picked up his jacket, shoving my hand into his pocket and my fingers laced around something plastic. I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled it out as the ringing died down.

I looked down in the palm of my hand and saw a small bag containing a white powder.

I looked at it shock, I thought he'd stopped with the drugs when we were teenagers, I thought he'd learnt that if it wasn't for his drug addiction none of the stuff that happened to me would of actually took place. I felt anger rage inside me to the point where I was shaking. 

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" I muttered, clenching my fist.

A/N sorry it took so long to update, school's annoying and so is homework-_-