Chapter 18~ I introduce the selfish machine.

Vic's POV

Two weeks later

"Have you heard from V?" Tony asked as I walked into the front lounge, I tensed at his question because well, I hadn't. I shrugged and walked over to the small kitchen at the front of the bus. "But- ouch!" Tony began but got cut off by Jaime kicking him and Mike giving a forceful look "oh" he mumbled "sorry" I pulled out some orange juice and walked over to the booth sitting with the rest of the guys. "How long until we arrive at our venue?" I said to no one in particular breaking the film of silence.

"A few more hours yet" Mike replied giving me a sympathetic look, I knew he meant well but I could do without the sympathy, he wasn't to blame that my girlfriend was ignoring me. But what if she wasn't okay? I knew it bothered her that I was going on tour but she wouldn't do anything stupid would she? I took my phone out of my pocket but just as I had thought there wasn't anything, no calls, no texts, nothing. I just hoped she was doing okay. "I'm going back to bed, wake me up when we're there" I mumbled and walked upstairs to the bunk area.

I kept drifting in and out of sleep and it wasn't making me feel any better so I just decided to lie there listening to the guys below. "Dude, you have to tell Vic" I sat up wanting to hear more, what were they keeping from me? "It'll just make him worry even more, you know she's not speaking to him as it is." They were obviously talking about Veronica which made anger shoot right through me, they knew how much it was tearing me apart not talking to her. Before I knew it I was running down the stairs "V-vic" Jaime stuttured "Tell me what?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Just tell him, he deserves to know" Mike said backing me up, Jaime looked at the ground.

"After we caught you guys having sexy time in the shower I went to my room but I heard crying so I went into her room and she was just on the floor crying" I felt my heart drop "I gave her a hug and apologised because I thought she was crying because of the comments we made but she said it was about you touring, I told her that everything would be okay but she cried more..." I started to panic, what if she wasn't okay? What if she'd started drinking a lot again. "Why didn't you get me!" I yelled making them all jump. 

"Vic calm down" Mike warned

"No, Why didn't you get me Jaime, why didn't you get me?!" I yelled some more

"I asked her but she said no Vic, she didn't want you to know" he whispered, I felt my knuckles turn white, anger was raging through me, I turned and walked into the back lounge slamming the door behind me.

Veronica's POV

I felt bad ignoring Vic but talking to him made me feel lost without him and I just didn't need that right now, I had to concentrate on my work. "Veronica get changed into this were shooting the next part of the video in 5" someone shouted, I was in the middle of shooting 'make me wanna die'. I got changed into some skimpy outfit which wasn't really that much different to what I usually wear, I laughed at myself before making my way out into the shoot.

"Okay that's a wrap" the director called, we all high fived eachother and I walked back into the changing rooms, after I got changed I checked my phone seeing that I had a text from Mike

Mike: Vic's beyond pissed, you need to talk to him, he's worried. 

I walked outside, sat on a step and dialled Vic's number. A sigh escaped my mouth, I knew that this moment was going to happen sooner or later, if I had learned anything over the years it was that running away from your problems is a race you'll never win. It rang a few times before it was replaced with Vic's very sexy sleepy voice. "Veronica?!" he said, his voice laced with worry. "Sorry did I wake you?" I managed to choke out, the familiar lump made it's way to my throat, I had to stop being so needy. "Erm, yeah but it doesn't matter"

"Oh" I breathed, why was this so hard

"So are you going to tell me why you've been ignoring me for the past two weeks?" he tried to keep his voice calm but I could hear the slight annoyance in it. I sighed "I'm sorry babe, I was just busy" I wasn't exactly lying, it just wasn't the whole truth. "So it wasn't anything to do with me going on tour?" I took a sharp breath "No", I was going to kill Jaime. 

"For fucks sake Veronica why are you lying to me?" he shouted

"Vic, I just couldn't face it, if I heard your voice it'd just make me miss you and-"

"No, stop. We're together in this V, do you seriously think you're the only one? You go on about how you can't hear my voice because it will ruin your day but what am I supposed to do when yours makes mine? It gets me through the day but not that it matters to you" he spat. I was completely taken a back even though I knew everything he said was true, I was being selfish. Vic was far too angry to talk things through we'd just fight more. "I thought we didn't keep secrets from eachother but then I find out from Jaime that that wasn't true either" he ranted.

"Vic calm down and call me when you're ready to talk, we're not solving anything" I said before putting the phone down. This wasn't a big deal to most couples but it was to Vic and I, this was the first argument we'd had in the time we'd been together, he had never raised his voice at me before either.

Vic's POV

"Vic calm down and call me when you're ready to talk, we're not solving anything" she mumbled before putting the phone down. "Fuck" I screamed throwing my phone hard at the sofa, it bounced off and hit the ground. "Are you okay mate?" a voice said, I looked up to see Tony, Jaime and Mike walk in the room. I nodded trying to fight back the anger inside of me. "We kind of heard some stuff..." Tony said "What did she say?" 

"She didn't want to talk to me because it made her realise that she'd miss me and instead of telling me that she just decided to ignore me and carry on with her life no matter what I thought or felt about it" I tried to keep calm but it wasn't exactly working anymore. I ran my fingers through my hair, maybe I was out of line for shouting at her like that, we never fought and I knew i'd probably regret saying what I said to her later but right now I just needed to sort myself out. "Come on man, you'll figure it out, it's just one of those things" Jaime said handing me back my phone. "Let's go, we have a show to do."

A/N sorry if this was really boring it was just a filler, there will  time skip in the next chapter so everyone will be back at warped tour yayyyyyy.

Okay, thank you for reading<3