Chapter 12 ~ What am I supposed to be, impressed?

Veronica's POV

I suddenly woke up in Oliver's arms flashbacks of the previous night entered my head, I groaned. How could I do this to Vic? I shot up and ran down the stairs to the toilet where I threw up. A few seconds later I felt someone hold my hair for me, I looked up to see Oliver. "Erm, I brought you your underwear...I didn't think you'd want to be throwing up naked" he smirked. I looked down at my naked body and groaned, I was thankful it was Oliver that found me and not one of the others. I took my underwear and put it on before throwing up again. "And that's what you get for drinking so much in two nights" he chuckled. 

My stomach felt empty "what time is it?" I asked secretly hoping the answer would be 'breakfast'. Oliver looked down at his watch "5". Ugh, fuck it, I was getting breakfast. I grabbed some mouthwash and then spat it out after a few minutes, "Are you coming back to bed?"

"Nah, I'm gonna grab some food", Oliver nodded and went back upstairs to the bunks. I sighed and sat down at the booth, I pulled the curtain open and watched the sun rise. I felt guilty, even though Vic and I weren't dating I still felt like I had cheated on him. I was lost in thought when my stomach rumbled again, I checked my phone noticing it was now half six. Had I really been thinking for that long? I got up and walked to the kitchen, I got out the bread and put it into the toaster. I opened the cupboard looking for some nutella, I swear to god if one of the guys had eaten it all...my fingers laced around a bottle, I pulled it out and in my hand was a full bottle of Jack Daniels, well thank you Matt. I figured it was his just because of his shit hiding places.

I walked to the back lounge, closed the door and chucked myself onto the sofa taking a long drink from the bottle, this was going to be a beautiful day.

Oliver's POV

I felt someone climb into my bunk and kiss me on my lips, I shrugged it off, I thought it was in my dream. I woke up but kept my eyes closed when more kisses ran down my neck. I opened my eyes and saw Veronica, confusion filled my head. I pulled her up so she was lying on me and kissed her back, we had this connection and it just felt right, I'd waited for this moment for five years, five fucking years, I wasn't going to throw it away. I tore off her blouse, I'd ripped it and Veronica wouldn't stop laughing; I kissed her in hope that it would shut her up. I flipped her over and continued undressing her, I pulled her underwear with my teeth and she kicked them off. I gave her a questioning look, asking if she wanted to carry on; she nodded.

I felt something move in my arms and then they were gone, the cold air taking their place. I shivered and opened my eyes, I climbed out of my bunk. I looked around put on some boxers and picked up Veronica's underwear and walked downstairs. I could hear noises coming from the bathroom, I walked over and noticed Veronica bent over the toilet throwing up in it, I rolled my eyes; she'd been drinking again. I kneeled down and pulled back her hair, she looked back at me. "Erm, I brought you your underwear...I didn't think you'd want to be throwing up naked" I smiled, I don't think she realised she was actually naked because she looked down at herself and groaned before taking the underwear I had got for her.

She put it on before leaning over and puking again "And that's what you get for drinking so much in two nights" I laughed

"what time is it?" she whispered, I glanced down at my watch "5" I replied. I watched her grab some mouthwash and then spit it out after a few minutes, "Are you coming back to bed?" I asked, she hesitated "Nah, I'm gonna grab some food", I nodded and went back upstairs to bed.

---------------------------------

I couldn't sleep very well, after an hour I gave up and went back downstairs, the smell of weed and alcohol filled my nose. I walked over to Veronica who was in the middle of smoking a spliff, I could tell she was stoned already "my my, someone's an early starter" she smiled and shrugged

"want some?" she said, a cloud of smoke leaving her mouth, I nodded and she extended her hand. I took it and sat down next to her, she pulled out the half empty bottle of Jack Daniels, "Matts going to kill you" I laughed, taking a drag, I could feel the effects already. "No he wont, he  loves me too much" she said, lighting another one and taking a long drag. "he loves his Jack more" I said, taking the bottle and drinking some before handing it back. She laughed, I put my arm around her and she leaned on me. "So why are you up?" Veronica asked

"couldn't sleep" I sighed

"it's because I wasn't there" she whispered into my ear giving me goosebumps, I shivered and she smirked, getting the reaction she wanted. "Maybe it is" I chuckled. 

"Kiss me" she said, I raised an eyebrow

"What?" I laughed

"Kiss me" she repeated, I looked into her eyes seaching for an answer but I found none. I raised my hands and cupped her face, I leant in and kissed her. She leant up, putting all her weight on her knees and pulled off my vest top before kissing me again. "Ugh, get a room" a voice said, we pulled apart only to see Matt smirking in the doorway. He stared down at Veronica when I realised she was still in her underwear, she giggled obviously noticing too "Take a picture Matt, it'll last longer" she winked. 

"Oh yeah? well I might just take you up on that offer" he grinned, I snarled and tossed Veronica my vest top, Matt's eyes went wide, "what now?" I sighed

"Your back! I knew she enjoyed it judging my the loud moaning coming out of her mouth but seriously, who knew Oliver Sykes, who knew" he smiled I looked at him confused, he rolled his eyes. "Turn around more" I did as I was told and waited as Matt took a picture. "There" my eyes grew wide, my back was red and full of scratches, some even had dried blood running out. I smirked and looked over at Veronica who was blushing. "Hey is that my Jack Daniels?" Veronica rolled her eyes causing me to chuckle, she stood up "where are you going?" I asked 

"Well Mr.Sykes as much as I'd love to sit here all day and get high with you some of us have to perform" and she left the room.

Veronica's POV;

I walked up to the bunks and packed my stuff, making sure I had everything I took my cases and walked downstairs, I turned around to see all of the guys staring at me with their mouths open. "Seriously? You should be used to this by now" I laughed, none of them moved, they carried on staring. "Oi, wankers" I shouted waving my hands around. They snapped out of their day dream and looked up at me "Need some help?" Oliver said, I nodded and headed for the door "V, you do realise your only wearing a vest top?" he laughed

"Problem?" I winked and left the bus, the walk was silent but comfortable, when we approached my bus Oliver handed me my stuff "Well considering it's your first set tonight at warped I'll make sure to be there" he smiled. "Oh, aren't I the lucky one" I said sarcastically, I turned around but felt a hand on my wrist. I felt his lips crash against mine and after a few minutes he pulled away gasping for air, he smirked. I raised an eyebrow wondering what he was smirking about, Oliver walked away. I stood there for a second, gazing around the venue when I noticed Vic staring at me with his mouth open; my heart dropped.

A/N this was basically just a filler chapter, idk. I've got nothing to do at all today so I'll probably update some more, I'm in the middle of writing the next chapter nowwww.

asdfghjkl; I'm so happy that you like the story, it's weird because some of my favourite writers on wattpad have read this so I totally fangirled hahahahah, okay bye<3