Chapter 71 ~ Arriving

Oliver's POV

We were currently on the plane back to England and I was so happy to be back, to have Veronica with me, we were going to be a family and I was never going to let her leave me again. I looked down at her sleeping peacefully, her head was resting on my lap and her face looked completely innocent. I stroked her hair before Nicholl's found us "She really makes you happy doesn't she?" He asked

I nodded my head "Yeah she does, I never thought I'd get the chance to do this again."

"Are you kidding, it was always going to be you and V, anyone can see that."

"I just don't want to ruin everything you know, I don't think either of us could get through it." I explained

Nicholls nodded his head "I understand but don't worry, just go home, unpack, spend some time together and then pick up the kids and maybe have a family night, she'll soon feel like she never left."

I smiled at the thought of us being back together as a family. A voice soon interrupted my thoughts, it was the pilot letting us know that we will be landing in five minutes. "V" I whispered, shaking her lightly.

"Mhmm" she mumbled, barely opening her eyes.

I chuckled, "We're landing soon babe."

She nodded and sat up while rubbing her eyes as the plane slowly began to descend.

Veronica's POV

"Have we got everything?" Jordan asked, referring to picking up the luggage.

"Doubt it." Vegan yawned, barely interested whether he had forgot something or not.

"Let's go find our taxi then." Nicholls stated as we walked out of the airport.

"Who are you texting?" I grinned at my older sister who quickly hid her phone away from my prying eyes.

"Alex." She responded, looking down at the floor only making my grin grow wider.

"Stop that!" She cried, playfully hitting me on my arm "He just wanted to see if we got home okay that's all."

"Something tells me there's more to the story than that Lindsey." I stated and she sighed before shrugging.

"I er... Can I stay at yours tonight?" She asked with tears filling her eyes.

"Hey, no crying! Of course you can, we'll talk about everything later on, now isn't the right time."

She nodded obediently and walked off to find our mum. I quickly hurried to catch up with the group, who were putting our luggage into a taxi. I managed to slot in the small gap between Oliver and Vegan; Oliver slipped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer into him. "Hello love, wondered where you had got to."

"I don't mean to be rude but I kind of said Lindsey could stay at ours tonight? I mean she got really upset and I'm positive something's happening with her right now and I-" I rambled on before Oliver cut me off

"Woah woah woah, it's your house too remember? Of course she can stay." Oliver chuckled

A sigh escaped from my mouth "I erm..." I began

"You what?" He raised his eyebrow as he placed his bags into the car and the others climbed into the taxi.

"I love you too." I announced finally replying to what he said when we found each other again.
Oliver's eyes went into shock and then they softened, a huge smile appeared on his face and he kissed me.

"Everyone coming round for family dinner tonight?" I asked

"Nah, I'm sure you've got things to do without dealing with all of us." Jordan chuckled