F**kin' Perfect

Jes had been giving permission to stay with Antonio

Jes had been giving permission to stay with Antonio. Gaby took the kids to her parents. They would be coming back the next day so they could see Antonio. His parents came in quickly to see him, but left so they could help keep an eye on the kids. Jes just sat and watched him sleep. He looked peaceful, but at the same time he looked tormented. She wasn't sure what dreams he was having, but she knew she wasn't about to go to sleep. She couldn't risk having nightmares tonight. She stroked his hand and prayed.

"Who sent you!"  Voight pounded the cage door

"Who sent you!" Voight pounded the cage door. "Who sent you!"

Jay and Erin stood back. They knew that tonight wasn't going to end well if this moron didn't talk. Voight took attacks on CPD officers and their families personally, but this time was different. He was going beyond his norm in this interrogation.

"Voight!" Erin grabbed his arm as he went to hit the cage again. "Enough! You're gonna bust up your hand and then you won't be any good to anyone."

Voight took a step back. "Erin, I swear..."

"I know. We'll get to the bottom. You need to keep your head on though."

"Give me a shot at him." Jay stepped towards the cage.

"Oh hell no!" Erin had to stand between both her lover and her father figure. "Enough. Go get some coffee... I'll deal with this."

"Erin..." Jay was pissed. "Let me..."

"No, Jay. You're too close to this. We need answers, not new flooring."

He huffed and stormed off, closely followed by Voight. Erin turned back to the cage. "Now... you will be telling me why the FUCK you targeted that house and fired over a hundred rounds at innocent people!" He just sat quietly, never flinching. He was obviously more afraid of their employers than of the CPD. Little did they know, the Intelligence Division could be more sadistic and insane than any employer out there. Erin grabbed her stun gun. "Well, since you're dozing off... maybe I'll just zap it out of you!"

It was at this point that he moved away from the door. "You can't do that!"

"Watch me!" Erin unlocked the cage and closed the door behind her. "Now, talk... or get zapped. I don't give a shit!