Chapter 70

Laura's POV

Ryder and I were still in the kitchen. I was finishing putting his toys away.

Ryder: mommy?

Laura: yes Ry?

Ryder: can we go to the park? Pwease?

Laura: sure (I kiss his cheek)

I love this boy so much.

Ryder: yay! (I put him down)

Laura: let's get ready.

Ryder: ok

He runs out of the kitchen and to the living room where the staircase was. He starts running.

Laura: Ryder no running up the stairs you're going to fall.

Ryder: ok mommy (he stops and walks up the stairs holding the railing.)

He runs to his room. I follow him. I go to his closet and open it. I take out his jacket and converse.

Laura: here, Ryder put your jacket on and I'll put your shoes on. (I kneel down and take his foot)

Ryder: no, mommy I want to put the shoes on I'm a big boy (he takes his foot)

Laura: alright buddy, but put your jacket on its a little chilly outside. (I smile at him and kiss his head)

He puts his jacket on and puts his shoes on. He looks adorable, he put his shoes on backwards. He put the left shoe on his right foot and his right shoe on his left foot.

Ryder: mommy? Why are my shoes pointing different ways? (He says pointing to his shoes)

Laura: (I giggle) because Ry, you put them on the wrong foot. Here watch. (I carry him and put him on his bed so he's sitting)

I take off his shoes.

Laura: see, the left one, goes on your left foot. (I put his left shoe on)

Rydel: And that shoe goes on this foot? (He lifts up his right foot. He falls on the bed he giggles.)

I giggle and tickle him.

Ryder: stop........mommy.......it tickles.... (He says in between laughs and I stop. I put in his right shoe. I tie them)

Laura: there done! (I finish tying his shoes)

Ryder: let's go! let's go! (He jumps off his bed)

Laura: ok ok let's go see if Dani wants to join us at the park. (Ryder nods)

Ryder and I exit his room and walk to Dani's room. I knock on her door and she opens it.

Laura: hey Dani

Danielle: hey guys what up

Laura: do you want to come with us to the park?

Danielle: sure! I'd love to let me put my jacket on first.

Laura: we'll be downstairs

Danielle: ok I'll be down in a little bit

Ryder and I go downstairs in the living room, we wait for Dani to come down. A few minutes later, Dani comes down.

Danielle: alright I'm ready lets go

I get up and carry Ryder. I take my purse and we leave the penthouse. We go down to the lobby and exit the hotel. The park is right in front the hotel that I live in. We didn't have to use a car. We cross the street to go to the park. Once we got there, Ryder wanted me to put him down. Ryder ran to the swings.