Chapter 113

Laura's POV

I wake up with something moving under me. I look around and see I'm in a van. I look at the front to see who was driving, I couldn't see their faces. Only their figures.

???: she's going to be so happy when she sees we've got her. (The one in the passenger seat says)

It's a girl, I know because of her voice and the way she talks. The other one, I'm not sure. It didn't say anything, just nodded. The one in the passenger seat looks back and sees me.

Girl: oh look, she's awake.

Laura: w-where am I?

Girl: oh don't worry, you'll be alright. For now.

~•~•~•~•~•~

After what seemed like a three hour drive, the one driving finally pulls up somewhere. They get out and open the door. The girl comes in.

Girl: now, let's just put this on you and we'll be on schedule.

She tries to put something on my eyes, but I squirm around not wanting her to touch me.

Girl: come on, relax it's just a blindfold! (The door opens again and the other person stands there)

???: what's taking so long?! (It was a man, his voice was deep)

Girl: well, she won't put the stupid blindfold on!

Guy: do I have to do everything myself?! (He goes to me and holds me down, I move around, but he holds me tighter)

The girl puts the blindfold on me and the guy picks me up roughly.

Girl: careful! She's pregnant! The boss is going to need the baby alive!

No! No! They're planning on taking my baby! No, I can't let them. I don't care if I die, as long as my baby girl is safe.

I hear the floor creaking when the door opened. I hear heavy footsteps and what sounds like chains. Then, the guy kept walking, I think we were going to a basement. He sets me down to a chair and I feel something wrap around me. Then my hands get tied behind me. One of the finally take the blindfold off.

Girl: God, your hard work.

Guy: let's go get the boss.

Girl: perfect!

~•~•~•~•~•~

They come back with a person walking behind them. They stand in front of me, it was dark so I couldn't really see their faces. There was only a light on me.

Girl: see, we got her.

???: good job Brie.

Brie?! What the fuck?! This bitch is so dead!

Guy: what about me?

???: you too, Andrew.

Andrew?! The the hell is going on?!

Laura: Andrew? As in my ex?!

Andrew: hey bitch (he steps in front of me so I could see him)

Laura: what the fuck? What do you want from me?

???: isn't it obvious? We want your precious baby.

Laura: No, not my baby! Anything, but my baby.

???: oh shut up! After you give birth to your baby, you won't be able to see her afterwards. You know, since you're going to die and rot in hell.

Laura: who are you anyways?

???: don't you know me? (She steps in front of the light)

That's when I realized, it was Ross's ex! The one he told me about! Uh, what's her name. Lizzy, Lexi, oh! Lindsey!

Lindsey: recognize me now?

Laura: what do you want from me?

Lindsey: isn't it obvious? I want your life. I should be carrying Ross's child, not you!

Laura: well, you aren't!

Lindsey: don't worry, once you give birth to that baby of yours, I'll take her in as my own. After I kill you, I'm going after Ross. We're going to get married and that boy if yours, he'll have the most miserable life ever!

Laura: you're not going anywhere near my son or this baby!

Lindsey: we'll see about that in a few months, when I'm holding that baby of yours in my arms and watch you die.

She then steps closer and gets up close to my face.

Lindsey: you're going to have a slow and painful death, I can assure that. I'm going enjoy watching every second of it. (I spit on her face and she slaps me, hard)

Lindsey: you bitch! (She then storms out of the room)

Laura: Andrew why are you doing this?!

Andrew: for revenge, you left me for that blonde! If you would've stayed with me, we could've had a happy life.

Laura: no way in hell I was going to stay another second with you! You fucking abused me and practically raped me every night, you asshole!

Andrew: well, that's in the past now. I have an amazing fiancé, who's so much better than you.

Brie: thanks babe.

Laura: you guys are together?! Wow shocker (I say sarcastically)

Brie: shut the fuck up you bitch! You know once Lindsey marries your precious Ross, she's going to send your son to us and we're going to fucking torture that piece of shit for the rest of his miserable life.

Laura: there's no way, you guys are going anywhere near my son! Not even a fucking yard away! You're never going to take my son!

Andrew: we'll see about that now will we? (I hear their footsteps, they start to walk away)

Brie: oh, and just if you try to get away (all the lights turn on in the basement and I see guards everywhere)

They both leave the basement. I couldn't try anything because there were guards standing by the door, basically in every corner of the room. I'm so screwed.
____________________________
Ok loves, here's another chapter, I'm going to finish packing for my trip to Texas. I'll update when I get back! Love you 💋❤️