Chapter 92

Double update because I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!! 💋💋❤️💛❤️💛Hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and comment! 💋

Laura's POV

I'm still asleep and someone saying mommy. I then felt light taps on my arm. I was honestly so tired I was still a bit jet lagged. I open my eyes and see Ryder tapping my arm.

Ryder: mommy (he was calling me softly)

Laura: hi baby boy (I say half awake and give him a slight smile)

Ryder: mommy, I'm hungry.

Laura: ok baby boy (I grab my phone to see the time and it was 10)

Ryder usually eats at 7 or 8. Now I feel bad, I know Ryder wakes up early like 6 and I feed him at 7. He was up sure early and I made him wait for like 4 hours without eating. I'm such a bad mother.

I tried to get up but that's when I realized someone was holding me. I turn my head to see Ross sleeping with his arms around me. When did he come here? I'm still super tired. I take his hand off me, still a bit irritated by him from yesterday.

Laura: let's go, Ry (I walk out of the room, holding Ryder's hand)

We go downstairs then to the kitchen. I turn the tv on for him, I sit him on one of the stool on the breakfast bar and he plays with his toys. I go to the fridge and start cooking the food.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Ryder and I were almost done eating. He was telling me his day yesterday and what he was doing with Roxy, Riley, and Ryan. After Ryder finishes with his breakfast, I would give him a shower because I'm going to take him to Vanessa's to visit the kids. Ross comes down and gives us a smile. Ryder smiles at him, but I just look down and finish my breakfast.

Ryder: mommy, I finished my food (he said smiling, Ross took a seat beside me)

Laura: alright, baby (I get up and take our plates to the sink)

Laura: come, let's get you cleaned. (I carry him and bring him upstairs to bathe him)

Ross's POV

I wake up and see Laura wasn't in bed. I hear the tv on downstairs. I go down and head for the kitchen. I see them eating, I smile at them. Ryder smiles back, but Laura looks down and finishes her food. Ryder finishes his breakfast and Laura takes him upstairs. I sigh and run my hand through my hair.

I finish my breakfast and wash the dishes for Laura. I go upstairs to find Laura walking in our bedroom. I went to Ryder's room and he was playing with his toys. I go to mine and Laura's room. She was putting things in her bag. I have to apologize to her.

Ross: Laura (she ignores me and continues what she's doing)

Ross: Laura, look at me (I hold her hand and and make her look at me)

Laura: what Ross?

Ross: sit down (she sighs and sits, I hold her hand)

Ross: look, I'm sorry about yesterday. I just got upset because a guy invited you to dinner and I don't want you to be with any other guy and especially when he's taking you to a fancy place.

Laura: Ross, that's sweet, but it wasn't just going to be me. It was Dani and I.

Ross: but still