Chapter 112

~~2 weeks later~~

Ross's POV

Today is the day of Laura's baby shower. I'm going to need her out of the house while, my parents, Rydel, Ratliff, and I decorate. Everyone else is going to keep her occupied until it's time for the party. The guys and I already did the baby's room. The girls except Laura picked out the things for the baby's room and it was amazing once it was finished. I can't wait to see Laura's reaction.

The doorbell rings and I go down to get it. When I opened it, it was Vanessa, Riker, and Ryan.

Ross: hey guys.

Riker: hey, we're ready (I nod)

Ross: I'll go get Laura.

Vanessa: ok

I go upstairs to see Laura tying Ryder's shoe. I smile and knock on the door. She looks up, then smiles at me.

Ross: Vanessa and Riker are here, baby

Laura: ok.

Ryder: daddy, is Ryan here?!

Ross: yeah, he's downstairs. (He smiles and runs downstairs)

Laura: don't run down the stairs!

Ross: baby, he'll be fine. He's our kid. (She smiles)

Laura: and another on the way. (I smile and put my hand on her stomach)

Ross: I love you

Laura: I love you too. (We kiss)

Vanessa's POV

We were sitting on the couch waiting for Laura and Ryder. Ryder comes running down the stairs and goes to Ryan. He then hugs us.

Ryder: hi auntie ness, hi uncle Riker

Riker: hey, buddy

Vanessa: hi sweetie.

Ryder: can I play with Ryan?

Vanessa: of course (they sit on the floor and Ryder gives him some cars and they play)

Rydel walks in the room, we smile when see her.

Rydel: oh hey guys!

Vanessa: hey

Riker: we have Laura's presents where do you want me to put them?

Rydel: I'll open the garage and just put there, I'll get it when she leaves. (Riker nods and takes the car keys)

Rydel sits down next to me.

Vanessa: you excited?

Rydel: yeah, the party is going to be cool (I giggle)

Vanessa: no, I mean for your next baby. (She laughs)

Rydel: oh yeah, but I'm kinda nervous. It's been awhile since I was pregnant. I forgot how it felt like