Chapter 108

Savannah's POV

Today is my wedding day and I can't wait! I'm so excited, nothing can ruin this day for me. The girls are getting ready, I'm drying my hair. Our hair stylist that Laura got is coming soon. The make up artist is here already and she's doing my make up right now.

Laura: Sav, are you excited? (She says taking a seat next to me)

Savannah: super! I can't wait to be apart of the family.

Rydel: you already are. You've always been part of the family when Ryland introduced you as his girlfriend. (She sits next to Laura and I smile)

Savannah: thanks guys.

The hair stylist comes and does my hair while the makeup artist goes and does Laura's makeup. Rydel is blow drying her hair.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're all ready, Stormie, Roxy and Riley came earlier. Mark had Ryan and Ryder and took them to the rest. We took a few pictures, Ryland and I hired a professional photographer to take pictures of our wedding.

Stormie: sweetie, you look so beautiful. You all look beautiful

Everyone: thank you.

Stormie: are you girls ready?

Everyone: yeah.

We all get in the car outside. It was a huge car, all of us got in and the driver drove off to the venue.

Ryland's POV

Last night was crazy. After the party, we went back to the house and slept. We all had hang overs this morning and it was the worst idea to have so much drinks before your wedding day. We took some Advil this morning and it kinda eased it a bit.

Anyway, we all got ready. Dad came earlier and brought Ryan and Ryder. Ryder and Ryan were running around while Ross and Riker were chasing them. It was pretty funny, well to me and Rocky it was. Ross and Riker thought it wasn't that funny.

Ross's POV

Last night was crazy. We had a few drinks and that was the first time I drank in a few months. I stopped when we were at our second last stop for the tour which was Pittsburg then we went to New York and that's where I found Laura and Ryder. Since then I didn't drink until last night.

I remember some things that happened last night, but not all. All I know is, there was a part of the night where Laura wouldn't be too happy about if she found out, but I won't tell her. And no, I didn't cheat on her, just clarifying that.

Ryland's POV

Dad told us that the girls arrived a few minutes ago. I was in my room, I was really anxious. There was a knock on the door.

Ryland: come in (I turn around)

The door opens and my sister in law's head pops in. It was Laura.

Laura: hey Ry. You nervous? (She comes in the room and closes it)

Ryland: a bit.