Chapter 124

~~Edited~~

Ross's POV

Today is the last week of tour. We're back in Cali and we're doing shows here for 5 days. Laura hasn't been feeling good lately, she's been really moody. Last night she gave me the silent treatment, and still is.

Laura is in the hotel room because she didn't want to go out. We're all exploring San Diego, while we're here. It's just me, Ryder, mom, and dad. Oh I forgot to mention that my mom and dad joined us for the tour yesterday.

Mark: hey Ry, look at that parrot (dad points to a guy who has a parrot on his shoulder)

Ryder: woah! Can we go to it grandpa? (Dad looks at me and I nod)

Mark: sure, let's go

I take a seat at a bench and sigh.

Stormie: what's wrong sweetie?

Ross: it's just Laura.

Stormie: what about her?

Ross: she's been really moody lately m. She's been mad.

Stormie: sweetie, that's normal.

Ross: she hasn't been this cranky

Stormie: Ross, she's 6 months pregnant. It's gonna get worse for the last few months of the pregnancy because the baby is about to be born and her hormones are gonna be everywhere. I was like that before when I was pregnant with you guys.

Ross: this is how pregnancy is?

Stormie: yes, for every girl. Ask any guy who's been with a pregnant lady. They'll tell you, even your father. (I sigh)

Stormie: don't worry, I know you're new to this because you weren't around for the first pregnancy. But don't worry it'll be gone in a few months

Ross: I love her and I'm glad she's pregnant with our second child, but she's just getting on my nerves with the whole attitude

Stormie: don't worry Ross. You love her don't you?

Ross: with all my heart.

Stormie: then just think of that the next time you get agitated with her moods. And that she's pregnant.

Ross: thanks mom.

Stormie: no problem sweetie.

Laura's POV

I'm in the hotel all bored. Ross and Ryder left with Stormie and Mark. And I'm here, all alone. I'm watching tv and laying down on the bed. I'm hungry and I'm lonely.

I get up so I can order room service. I order a pizza with some salad and water. It's doesn't take long for them to get to the room and bring the food. Once the food came, I started to eat. I ate like four slices and a part of the salad. What? Don't judge, try being pregnant.

While I was eating I started to wonder where Ross and Ryder were. They said they'd be out for a few hours. The reason why Ross left and took Ryder somewhere was because we got in an argument.

I don't even remember what it was about, but one thing led to another. He left and took Ryder with him somewhere I don't know. I was stupid for starting it.

Ross's POV

It's now 5 pm. We've been gone for about 4 hours. I left with Ryder and my parents around like 1. We've had a good day so far. We went to the park, we went sight seeing, then we had dinner with my parents. Ryder is fast asleep. I'm in the elevator to the hotel suite. I brought some food for Laura.