Chapter 77

Ross's POV

We just arrived at the venue for the concert. I help Laura with Ryder and we enter the venue. Ryder holds both mine and Laura's hand this time. I take them backstage to the dressing room with the rest.

We enter the dressing room and everyone was already there except Ryland. They were all hanging out when they saw us, they gave us a smile and Ryder ran over to the kids to play with them.

Riker: Ross, guess who's here? (Laura goes over to Rydel and the girls)

Ross: who?

Rocky: mom and dad

Ross: they're here?!

Riker: yeah. They're with Ryland right now.

Ross: cool (I sit on the open spot on the couch, which was next to Laura)

Ryder comes up to me and Laura.

Ryder: daddy, mommy can we go see the big stage?

Ross: sure, Laur you want to come?

Laura: um

Ryder: please mommy?

Laura: uh sure, ok

Ross: let's go (Ryder takes my hand and Laura's we get up off the couch. Someone opens the door)

The people enter the room and it was my mom, my dad, and Ryland.

Ryland: hey buddy! How's my nephew doing (Ryland gives Ryder a high five)

Ryder: awesome (he comes over to Laura and give her a hug)

Stormie: Laura? (She says shocked)

Laura's POV

Ryder asked Ross and I to take him to see the stage outside. He takes our hands and we get up from the couch. Before we could walk to the door, someone opens it. Ryland, Stormie, and Mark come in the dressing room. Ryland says hi to Ryder and gives me a hug.

Stormie: Laura?

Laura: hey Stormie (I give her a smile. She goes to me and engulfs me in a huge hug)

Stormie: sweetheart, I've missed you so much. (She hugs me tight)

Laura: I've missed you too Stormie (we pull away from the hug and Mark gives me a side hug)

Mark: it's good to see you sweetie

Laura: it's good to see you to Mark

Ryder: mommy, who are they?

Laura: they're your grandma and grandpa. That's grandma Stormie and grandpa Mark.

Stormie: you had a baby boy?

Laura: yes (I smile at Ryder)

Mark: what's his name?

Ross: his name is Ryder