Chapter 109

Because you guys asked and wanted to know what happened. Here you go. Love you!
___________________________

Laura's POV

I wake up on the carpeted floor of the guest bedroom. I get and go to the bathroom. When I look at myself in the mirror, there was a huge mark on my cheek. I touched it and I winced in pain. It hurt even if I run fingers across it. I look horrible, eyes puffy, nose red, and a big mark against my cheek.

I sigh, still not believing the events that happened last night even though I have the proof, I'm still in shock. I'm shock that he'd do something like that. I decide to get ready. I unlock the door and walk in the hallway. I walk in our room, to see Ross sitting on the bed pacing back and forth. When he sees me, he immediately hugs me. I push him off me.

Laura: don't touch me. (I say harshly)

Ross: Laura (he makes me look at him and I turn my head)

He gasps, he must've seen the bruise on my cheek caused by him. He caresses my cheek, I wince in pain and back away.

Ross: Laura I'm- (I don't let him talk. I walk in the bathroom and locked it)

I leaned against it and sighed heavily. The lump in my throat comes back and I cry. No doubt Ross heard me from the other side.

Ross's POV

I'm such an idiot! Why did I have to hit her?! She wouldn't even look me in the eye, she turned her head and I saw the big bruise I left her when I slapped her. I caressed her cheek, she winced and backed away. I hurt her so much, I always promised not to hurt her, and yet I find a way to break that.

She walked to the bathroom and locked it. She didn't even let me apologize to her. Once she locked the door, I heard her sigh and the sounds of her crying. It broke my heart even more.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We were all downstairs having breakfast, a very quiet breakfast. None of us talked, she sat far away from me and I wouldn't blame her. After what I did to her, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't talk to me for the whole day.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I was walking through the hallway upstairs, picking up Ryder's toys on the ground. I was about to open the door to his room when I heard him ask Laura a question. The door was slightly opened.

Ryder: mommy? What happened to your cheek?

Laura: nothing, baby boy

Ryder: did daddy hurt you? (He asked scared)

Laura: he would never. He'd never hurt anyone, well, anyone he loves.

No, no, how could she think I don't love her?! No, Laura I do love you. I love you so so much, I didn't meant it. I love you with all my heart.

Ryder: I heard you and daddy yelling last night and I heard you crying too. (He says sadly)

Laura: it's nothing, Ryder. Daddy and I were just playing around. You maybe heard me crying because when I hurt my self.

She's covering for me. Why?

Ryder: how'd you hit yourself?